Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: February 13, 2013
Sens. Boxer and Sanders to introduce climate bill w/carbon tax on Thursday Breaking: Sens. Boxer and Sanders to introduce climate bill w/carbon tax on Thursday | JunkScience.com
Global warming goes nuclear. A section of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine has collapsed under the weight of snow, officials say, raising new concerns about the condition of the facility that was the site of the world’s worst … Continue reading
31 Jul 1906 – South Pole Warming Up. Climate experts tell us that Antarctic ice retreat is due to your SUV.
The weather used to be better and the world used to be a much safer place. What sort of drugs are these people smoking – which reduces their memory span to about three hours? http://news.google.com/newspapers
Activists arrested at White House protesting Keystone pipeline Shortly after noon, D.C. police began arresting the protesters, who included actress Daryl Hannah as well as prominent climate scientist James E. Hansen, Sierra Club Executive Director Michael Brune and civil rights … Continue reading
Shock news : Obama doesn’t control the weather. h/t to NikFromNYC
They brought in a couple of feet of new white sand, to repair the damage from last summer’s massive meltdown – when temperatures made it up to 2ºC for a couple of hours. summit:status:webcam