They brought in a couple of feet of new white sand, to repair the damage from last summer’s massive meltdown – when temperatures made it up to 2ºC for a couple of hours.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
- How To Identify Climate Fraud By Government Agencies
- 100 Years Ago – Before Climate Scientists Started Lying About Antarctica
- Meet Me At Whole Foods
- My Arctic Forecast
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 55% Since 2012
- Removing The 1940s Blip
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- 15% vs. 30% Vs. Area Vs. Brainless Climate Scientists
- Green Energy Threatens All Flying Creatures
duke1959 on Our Amazing New Store Bill Pounder on Something To Look Forward… mjc on How To Identify Climate Fraud… Truthseeker on What I Learned Yesterday geologyjim on Religion Of Peace At Work In… Truthseeker on Religion Of Peace At Work In… Stark Dickflüssig on What I Learned Yesterday Fred Harwood on 40 Years! jimash1 on Our Amazing New Store Jim Jensen on 40 Years!