Feb 12, 2013
A 12-year veteran of the Albuquerque Police Department has been reassigned to desk duty after he struck a car early Sunday morning, killing a 21-year-old passenger, according to police.
Sgt. Adam Casaus has been with the department since July 2000 and a sergeant since May, according to APD.
Casaus had engaged his emergency lights and sirens in pursuit of a drunken driver just before 2:30 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Paseo del Norte and Eagle Ranch NW when he struck a CR-V driven by Lindsay Browder, according to the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office. Browder suffered a broken hip and fractured spine.
Her passenger, sister Ashley Browder, 21, died at the scene, according to BCSO.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Hiding The Decline In Greenland
- 1976 : New York Times Debunked The Entire Climate Change Scam In One Paragraph
- NASA – Erasing The Arctic Past
- Arctic Is Screaming At Mark
- Understanding Progressive Math
- Arctic Melt Season Almost Over
- Ban High Capacity Dinosaurs
- “It Is Not A Black Vs. White Problem”
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
rishrac on Arctic Is Screaming At Ma… philjourdan on Begonia Update Jim Hunt on More Detail On The Arctic… tom0mason on Arctic Melt Season Almost… mikegeo on Understanding Progressive Math Send Al to the Pole on Our Amazing New Store geran on Very Little Ice Melt Over The… rishrac on Hiding The Decline In Gre… rishrac on Hiding The Decline In Gre… hifast on Nothing To See Here – Mo…