Feb 12, 2013
A 12-year veteran of the Albuquerque Police Department has been reassigned to desk duty after he struck a car early Sunday morning, killing a 21-year-old passenger, according to police.
Sgt. Adam Casaus has been with the department since July 2000 and a sergeant since May, according to APD.
Casaus had engaged his emergency lights and sirens in pursuit of a drunken driver just before 2:30 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Paseo del Norte and Eagle Ranch NW when he struck a CR-V driven by Lindsay Browder, according to the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office. Browder suffered a broken hip and fractured spine.
Her passenger, sister Ashley Browder, 21, died at the scene, according to BCSO.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Frequency Of Hot Days In The Midwest Plummeting And Lowest On Record
- Midwest US Having Its Coldest Year On Record
- GIStemp – who needs Antarctic data or temps near ice.
- Before Michael Mann Erased It, Even The New York Times Knew That The MWP Was Warmer
- Latest From NOAA’s Hottest Year Ever
- Climate Flees The Arctic And Moves To California
- Climate Experts Tell Us That Greenland Is Melting Down At -18C
- There Was Never Any Question That The MWP And LIA Were Real
- Scientists Recycle The Same Climate Crap, Generation After Generation
- 1923 : Radical Change Of Climate – Unheard Of High Temperatures – Glaciers Vanished
- Greenland Was Much Warmer During The MWP
- For Most Of Earth’s History, The Poles Were Very Warm
- The Evidence For The MWP And LIA Was Overwhelming – Long Before Michael Mann Tried To Erase It
- More On The NOAA June Fraud
- More USHCN Raw Temperature Madness
- NOAA Breaks Their Dishonesty Record Two Months In A Row
- At The Peak Of The Melt Season, The Arctic Goes Silent
- Nothing To See Here, Move Along
- Arctic Makes Obscene Gesture Towards Nobel Laureate
- Quick Summary Of NCDC Data Tampering Forensics
- Why Are 1936 Morning Stations Warmer Than The Afternoon Stations?
- TOBS Update: Something Seriously Wrong At USHCN
- Aggie Joke Update
- Shock News : NCDC Temperatures Warming Much Faster Than Satellite Temperatures
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006