Feb 12, 2013
A 12-year veteran of the Albuquerque Police Department has been reassigned to desk duty after he struck a car early Sunday morning, killing a 21-year-old passenger, according to police.
Sgt. Adam Casaus has been with the department since July 2000 and a sergeant since May, according to APD.
Casaus had engaged his emergency lights and sirens in pursuit of a drunken driver just before 2:30 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Paseo del Norte and Eagle Ranch NW when he struck a CR-V driven by Lindsay Browder, according to the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office. Browder suffered a broken hip and fractured spine.
Her passenger, sister Ashley Browder, 21, died at the scene, according to BCSO.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Going Down Under
- McKibben Is No Longer Making Any Attempt To Hide His Communism
- Climate Experts Don’t Understand What A River Is
- I Call BS On The Northwest Passage
- Melt Season Crashes And Burns Early
- Learning How To Fast Track Destroy America – The Barack Obama Way
- Hansen – Lying To Congress For Almost 30 Years
- Over The Past Year, More Than 90% Of Greenland Has Gained Ice
- The Bitter Clingers’ Theme Song
- Shock News : Scientists Surprised To Learn That They Have Been Lying All Along
- Understanding Why They Wanted To Get Rid Of The Blip
- Guardian And Scientists Take Climate Fraud And Stupidity To An Entirely New Level
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Up 66% Over The Past Two Years
- World’s Stupidest Humans Back At It Again
- No Change In Maldives Sea Level For 15 Years
- Frequency Of US 90 Degree Days Plummeting – Second Fewest On Record
- The Most Impressive Hockey Stick
- The Primary Driver Of Climate
- NOAA Data Tampering – Always Worse Than It Seems
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Unchanged For Several Days
- Climate Science Explained In One Simple Graph
- Last Weekend In DC
- Shock News : Arctic Sea Ice Has Grown By 63% Since 2012
- Democrats Take Stupid To An Entirely New Level
- Just For Grins, NASA Created An Additional Hockey Stick Of Tampering Since 2012