The testimony of women assaulted in Tahrir Square in recent weeks is shocking.
One report documented by an NGO concerns a woman whose genitals were lacerated using a bladed weapon during another assault.
On the internet, you can even see mobile phone footage of women in the square during demonstrations suddenly being surrounded by dozens of men, and carried away as they are groped and assaulted.
“People who pretended to help were actually harassing me more,” says Shorouk al Attar, who was seriously assaulted with her sister close to the square during a protest last year.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Hope And Change Update
- Reggie At Work!
- US Has Had The Fewest 90 Degree Days, And The Fifth Most 0 Degree Days In 2014
- Michigan Has Had Both Their Coldest Winter And Summer On Record This Year
- Predictions Don’t Get Worse Than This
- More Fine GISS Handiwork In The Arctic
- Understanding The Hiatus
- ISIS Appears : IRS Disappears – Benghazi Disappears – Immigration Disappears
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Hiding The Decline In Greenland
- 1976 : New York Times Debunked The Entire Climate Change Scam In One Paragraph
- NASA – Erasing The Arctic Past
- Arctic Is Screaming At Mark
- Understanding Progressive Math
- Arctic Melt Season Almost Over
- Ban High Capacity Dinosaurs
- “It Is Not A Black Vs. White Problem”
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
Karl W. Braun on NASA – Erasing The Arcti… tom0mason on Hope And Change Update The Griss on Reggie At Work! There Is No Substitu… on Hope And Change Update Colorado Wellington on Reggie At Work! Colorado Wellington on Reggie At Work! Streetcred on Reggie At Work! Streetcred on Reggie At Work! Shazaam on Arctic Melt Season Almost… Colorado Wellington on Hope And Change Update