Ray Law, 60, died of complications two days after his prostate cancer operation at Lincoln County Hospital in February 2010.
On the day he died, a senior doctor raised serious concerns about the incident in an internal memo, saying the targets were putting patients at risk and putting “enormous and unsustainable pressure” on surgeons.
On Thursday night, Mrs Law told The Daily Telegraph of her “anger” at being kept in the dark and said: “I want answers.”
Her daughter Nikki Law, 35, said: “It’s absolutely despicable. I have no trust in the NHS whatsoever. We’ll definitely take legal action.”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science