Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- BOM Hiding All Those Inconvenient Years Before 1910
- NCDC Turns America’s 17th Coldest Year Into An Above Average Year
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
Anything is possible on Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic… omanuel on Visualizing How Corrupt GISS H… Don B on BOM Hiding All Those Inconveni… Brian G Valentine on NCDC Turns America’s 17t… tannngl on Terrifying Imagery Of CO2… Jl on 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George… Ron C. on NCDC Turns America’s 17t… Richard T. Fowler on NCDC Turns America’s 17t… stevengoddard on NCDC Turns America’s 17t… Frank K. on NCDC Turns America’s 17t…
Daily Archives: February 18, 2013
NOAA has 157 tide gauges around the world which have been active this century. The average rise rate has been 0.7 mm/year – which is less than one fourth of what the experts claim. tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/MSL_global_trendtable.html However, it is in perfect … Continue reading
Twitter / climatebrad: When is David Koch going to … I thought Obama was in control of the weather.
. DHS ignores this, and instead goes after returning war heroes and people who disagree with the President’s politics.
The Met Office conveniently provides data sets showing how sea level data has been tampered with over time. The graph below plots the difference between sea level plots generated in 1987 and 2006. Like with everything else the hockey team gets their … Continue reading
Michelle cheered Dr. Benjamin Carson as he humiliated Barack last week, so Barack took off for the weekend with (Mr. Family Man) Tiger Woods, and banned any press or cameras. They are most likely researching what to do when their putter … Continue reading