Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
Morgan Wright on Stop The Darkening! Morgan Wright on Stop The Darkening! David A on Rule #1 Truthseeker on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… quaesoveritas on Science Saturday : Continental… Andy Oz on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… Andy Oz on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… stevengoddard on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… mjc on Stop The Darkening! ketchemandfleezem on Science Saturday : Continental…
Daily Archives: February 18, 2013
NOAA has 157 tide gauges around the world which have been active this century. The average rise rate has been 0.7 mm/year – which is less than one fourth of what the experts claim. tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/MSL_global_trendtable.html However, it is in perfect … Continue reading
Twitter / climatebrad: When is David Koch going to … I thought Obama was in control of the weather.
. DHS ignores this, and instead goes after returning war heroes and people who disagree with the President’s politics.
The Met Office conveniently provides data sets showing how sea level data has been tampered with over time. The graph below plots the difference between sea level plots generated in 1987 and 2006. Like with everything else the hockey team gets their … Continue reading
Michelle cheered Dr. Benjamin Carson as he humiliated Barack last week, so Barack took off for the weekend with (Mr. Family Man) Tiger Woods, and banned any press or cameras. They are most likely researching what to do when their putter … Continue reading