Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
- President Decides To Scrap The Constitution To Save US From 0.0004 Mole Fraction Of A Harmless Trace Gas
- Climate Change Dementia Is Not A New Problem
- The Ten Best Places To Live In America
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
- Visualizing The Spectacular Stupidity Of The New York Times
- Frequency Of 100 Degree Days In The US Down 50% Over The Past 90 Years
- Speak Of The Devil …
- Stick A Fork In It
- The New York Times Expects A Water Mountain To Form Off The East Coast
- Jennifer Marohasy Puts BOM On The Chopping Block
- 1986 : World’s Greatest Climatologist Predicted Five Degrees Warming By 2010
- 1986 : “Big League Climatologists” Said We Were Doomed By The Year 2000
Gail Combs on Exposing The Original Bir… mellyrn on Build It, And They Will C… emsnews on Progressives – The New… mellyrn on Build It, And They Will C… Gail Combs on 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice S… David A on Speak Of The Devil … Hell_Is_Like_Newark on Nothing To See Here – Mo… Tom Moran on Fewest US Forest Fires In Thre… mjc on Nothing To See Here – Mo… Keitho on President Announces His Unilat…
Daily Archives: February 18, 2013
NOAA has 157 tide gauges around the world which have been active this century. The average rise rate has been 0.7 mm/year – which is less than one fourth of what the experts claim. tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/MSL_global_trendtable.html However, it is in perfect … Continue reading
Twitter / climatebrad: When is David Koch going to … I thought Obama was in control of the weather.
. DHS ignores this, and instead goes after returning war heroes and people who disagree with the President’s politics.
The Met Office conveniently provides data sets showing how sea level data has been tampered with over time. The graph below plots the difference between sea level plots generated in 1987 and 2006. Like with everything else the hockey team gets their … Continue reading
Michelle cheered Dr. Benjamin Carson as he humiliated Barack last week, so Barack took off for the weekend with (Mr. Family Man) Tiger Woods, and banned any press or cameras. They are most likely researching what to do when their putter … Continue reading