if Congress won’t act soon to protect future generations, I will.
Resistance is futile. You will accept the climate scam and the collapse of your system of government. You are too stupid to take care of yourselves, and you need us to take care of you. We come for the good of all living things. What is really fun for us is watching you voluntarily agree to be our slaves – over some complete bullshit.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
- US Having Its 4th Coldest Year Since 1924
- Autumn Snow Cover In A Hockey Stick
- Gavin Takes Climate Fraud To An Entirely New Level
Tel on My Kind Of Women Billy Liar on Eight Years Since The Guardian… Tel on My Kind Of Women Richard T. Fowler on The Democratic View Of De… richard on Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic… Tel on Eight Years Since The Guardian… Richard T. Fowler on The Democratic View Of De… tom0mason on My Kind Of Women Tel on Eight Years Since The Guardian… tom0mason on Eight Years Since The Guardian…