Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
geran on Embracing Ebola bucephelus on Embracing Ebola rah on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Global Warming And Marath… Sophie on Embracing Ebola Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola geran on Embracing Ebola geran on Union Of Concerned Scientists… geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Sparks on Union Of Concerned Scientists…
Daily Archives: February 19, 2013
PIOMAS shows that Arctic ice has gained only 25 cm (10 inches) thickness since October. That number is absurd, after four months of temperatures far below freezing. Particularly since essentially all of the new ice is greater than 50 cm … Continue reading
PIOMAS says that current ice volume is 17,000 km^3. UIUC says that ice current ice area is 12,300,000 km^2. That works out to an average thickness of 1.4 metres. The US Navy shows that most of the ice is between 1.5 metres … Continue reading
DRA rapists were severely limited by the fact that many of the most attractive co-eds in Colorado had guns in their purses. Now they don’t have to worry about that any more, and can get back to business as usual (BAU) rape on campus. … Continue reading
Obama must be laughing his ass off, watching stupid Americans voluntarily disarm themselves. ” … to disarm the people – that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them.“ – George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380 “[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of … Continue reading
In the 1984 version of Red Dawn, communists invaded Colorado. After the invasion, the first thing they did was disarm the citizenry. Note the new DHS uniforms in the picture above.
Colorado is a blue state, and has been for the past few elections. Most of the population is located in the People’s Republic of Denver And Boulder. Almost all of the rest of the state is occupied by sane people, … Continue reading
A package of four Democratic gun-control bills cleared the Colorado House on Monday Ban concealed weapons on college campuses. Colorado House approves all four gun-control measures – The Denver Post I’m not aware of a single gun crime committed by … Continue reading