Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
BallBounces on Ebola Update Gail Combs on What If The Missing Heat Retur… geran on What If The Missing Heat Retur… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection… Mike on Ebola Update Gail Combs on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… geran on Ebola Update Tel on Ebola Update Steve Clough Nature… on Poor Secret Service Protection… Gail Combs on What If The Missing Heat Retur…
Daily Archives: February 19, 2013
PIOMAS shows that Arctic ice has gained only 25 cm (10 inches) thickness since October. That number is absurd, after four months of temperatures far below freezing. Particularly since essentially all of the new ice is greater than 50 cm … Continue reading
PIOMAS says that current ice volume is 17,000 km^3. UIUC says that ice current ice area is 12,300,000 km^2. That works out to an average thickness of 1.4 metres. The US Navy shows that most of the ice is between 1.5 metres … Continue reading
DRA rapists were severely limited by the fact that many of the most attractive co-eds in Colorado had guns in their purses. Now they don’t have to worry about that any more, and can get back to business as usual (BAU) rape on campus. … Continue reading
Obama must be laughing his ass off, watching stupid Americans voluntarily disarm themselves. ” … to disarm the people – that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them.“ – George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380 “[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of … Continue reading
In the 1984 version of Red Dawn, communists invaded Colorado. After the invasion, the first thing they did was disarm the citizenry. Note the new DHS uniforms in the picture above.
Colorado is a blue state, and has been for the past few elections. Most of the population is located in the People’s Republic of Denver And Boulder. Almost all of the rest of the state is occupied by sane people, … Continue reading
A package of four Democratic gun-control bills cleared the Colorado House on Monday Ban concealed weapons on college campuses. Colorado House approves all four gun-control measures – The Denver Post I’m not aware of a single gun crime committed by … Continue reading