Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
- Visualizing Extreme Temperature Fraud In Wisconsin
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In The Midwest
- Understanding The Bulge
- Sixteen Reasons Why Soccer Goals Are the Greatest Event in Sport
- Aggie Joke
- Illinois Mid-July Temperatures Declining Faster Than Three Degrees Per Century
tom0mason on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Morgan Wright on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Morgan Wright on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Gail Combs on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … tom0mason on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Morgan Wright on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … tom0mason on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Morgan Wright on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … tom0mason on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … geran on Guest Post From Dr. Bill …
Daily Archives: February 19, 2013
PIOMAS shows that Arctic ice has gained only 25 cm (10 inches) thickness since October. That number is absurd, after four months of temperatures far below freezing. Particularly since essentially all of the new ice is greater than 50 cm … Continue reading
PIOMAS says that current ice volume is 17,000 km^3. UIUC says that ice current ice area is 12,300,000 km^2. That works out to an average thickness of 1.4 metres. The US Navy shows that most of the ice is between 1.5 metres … Continue reading
DRA rapists were severely limited by the fact that many of the most attractive co-eds in Colorado had guns in their purses. Now they don’t have to worry about that any more, and can get back to business as usual (BAU) rape on campus. … Continue reading
Obama must be laughing his ass off, watching stupid Americans voluntarily disarm themselves. ” … to disarm the people – that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them.“ – George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380 “[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of … Continue reading
In the 1984 version of Red Dawn, communists invaded Colorado. After the invasion, the first thing they did was disarm the citizenry. Note the new DHS uniforms in the picture above.
Colorado is a blue state, and has been for the past few elections. Most of the population is located in the People’s Republic of Denver And Boulder. Almost all of the rest of the state is occupied by sane people, … Continue reading
A package of four Democratic gun-control bills cleared the Colorado House on Monday Ban concealed weapons on college campuses. Colorado House approves all four gun-control measures – The Denver Post I’m not aware of a single gun crime committed by … Continue reading