HB 1224 passes House
Colorado HB 1224 passed the house 34-31 today. All the republicans and 3 democrats voted against it. Next step is the senate, then the governor’s desk.
The bill prohibits the sale, transfer, or possession of an ammunition feeding device that is capable of accepting, or that can be readily converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition or more than 5 shotgun shells (large-capacity magazine). A person may possess a large-capacity magazine if he or she owns the large-capacity magazine HOUSE SPONSORSHIP Fields, SENATE SPONSORSHIP Hodge, Shading denotes HOUSE amendment. Double underlining denotes SENATE amendment. Capital letters indicate new material to be added to existing statute. Dashes through the words indicate deletions from existing statute.n the effective date of the bill and maintains continuous possession of the large-capacity magazine. A person who sells, transfers, or possesses a large-capacity magazine in violation of the new provision commits a class 2 misdemeanor.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
- President Decides To Scrap The Constitution To Save US From 0.0004 Mole Fraction Of A Harmless Trace Gas
- Climate Change Dementia Is Not A New Problem
- The Ten Best Places To Live In America
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
- Visualizing The Spectacular Stupidity Of The New York Times
- Frequency Of 100 Degree Days In The US Down 50% Over The Past 90 Years
- Speak Of The Devil …
- Stick A Fork In It
1957chev on The Reduction Of Climate … dmmcmah on The Reduction Of Climate … stevengoddard on Who Is Steven Goddard? Anto on Progressives – The New… gregole on Understanding Mann-Made Climat… jimash1 on Understanding California bit chilly on Nothing To See Here – Mo… bit chilly on Understanding Mann-Made Climat… Capitalist Sympathis… on Who Is Steven Goddard? bit chilly on Understanding Mann-Made Climat…