Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
Truthseeker on Poor Secret Service Protection… Truthseeker on Poor Secret Service Protection… Truthseeker on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I… Bob Campbell on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I… omanuel on Massive Alteration Of NASA Tem… au1corsair on Poor Secret Service Protection… wyoskeptic on Massive Alteration Of NASA Tem… geran on What If The Missing Heat Retur… au1corsair on Climate Refugee Report omanuel on NASA Created The Hockey Stick…
Daily Archives: February 21, 2013
NASA tells us that Greenland is overheated and that 97% of the ice melted last summer. Ole Heinrich sent over this link describing the devastation. Google Translate
Weather Extremes : Record Snow Depth (for an official site) Measured in Japan | Weather Underground
‘Frightening’ projection for Arctic melt The Arctic Ocean could be free of ice in the summer as soon as 2010 or 2015 – something that hasn’t happened for more than a million years, according to a leading polar researcher. … Continue reading
Global warming is hitting the southern border of the US particularly hard. Still Picture Webcam – Sunrise Ski Park | Sunrise Ski Park
Polar ice cap melting away in 2008 ?
THE UN’s climate change chief, Rajendra Pachauri, has acknowledged a 17-year pause in global temperature rises, confirmed recently by Britain’s Met Office ‘Nothing off-limits’ in climate debate | The Australian
Fifty-four percent said that climate change is a cause of more frequent or severe natural disasters, while 22 percent said it has no impact on extreme weather. Respondents who said human activity was the primary cause of climate change were … Continue reading