Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
Send Al to the Pole on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… Send Al to the Pole on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… Pete Fox on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… SMS on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… omanuel on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… SMS on Good Karma au1corsair on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… Karl W. Braun on Good Karma omanuel on Good Karma Ron on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa…
Daily Archives: February 21, 2013
NASA tells us that Greenland is overheated and that 97% of the ice melted last summer. Ole Heinrich sent over this link describing the devastation. Google Translate
Weather Extremes : Record Snow Depth (for an official site) Measured in Japan | Weather Underground
‘Frightening’ projection for Arctic melt The Arctic Ocean could be free of ice in the summer as soon as 2010 or 2015 – something that hasn’t happened for more than a million years, according to a leading polar researcher. … Continue reading
Global warming is hitting the southern border of the US particularly hard. Still Picture Webcam – Sunrise Ski Park | Sunrise Ski Park
Polar ice cap melting away in 2008 ?
THE UN’s climate change chief, Rajendra Pachauri, has acknowledged a 17-year pause in global temperature rises, confirmed recently by Britain’s Met Office ‘Nothing off-limits’ in climate debate | The Australian
Fifty-four percent said that climate change is a cause of more frequent or severe natural disasters, while 22 percent said it has no impact on extreme weather. Respondents who said human activity was the primary cause of climate change were … Continue reading