The New York Times says that global warming has ruined the Iditarod.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Will Be Their Excuse This Year?
- Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped, For Now
- The Northwest Passage Would Be Open, Except That It Is Blocked With Ice
- Washington Post : Koch Brothers Controlling The Climate Again
- Scientists Say To Ignore What They Predicted Last Time
- 35th Anniversary Of The Dawn Of Time
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
kuhnkat on Exposing The Original Bir… duke1959 on Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Ov… bkivey on Understanding Google duke1959 on Understanding Google bkivey on Understanding Google smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… duke1959 on Washington Post : Koch Brother… Gail Combs on The Reduction Of Climate … Gail Combs on The Reduction Of Climate …