Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
rah on Understanding The Missing… Robertv on Understanding Ice-Free Robertv on Understanding Ice-Free isbobc on A Special Thanks David on New York Times Says That Alask… mwhite on New York Times Says That Alask… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Ben Vorlich on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca…
Daily Archives: February 22, 2013
Earlier today I showed that two metres of sea level rise is an idea for the severely brain damaged. Now Hansen bumps it up to eight metres. Future generations face sea-level rises of 18 to 27 feet, extinction of 30 … Continue reading
Since the Civil War, there have only been four times when two consecutive years produced no hurricanes in the US. Two of them have been since the year 2000. 1930-1931 , 1981-1982, 2000-2001 and 2009-2010 Chronological List of All Hurricanes … Continue reading
President Barack Obama is tired of waiting for Congress to move on legislation to reduce carbon emissions, and his administration is poised to move forward on actions to do just that—including a move that will effectively eliminate the possibility of … Continue reading
Woodward and Bernstein believed that the White House conspired to cover up Watergate. Every leftie in the country believed that Bush and the neocons conspired about Saddam’s WMD’s. Now that Obama is president, anyone who questions his background, motivations, or … Continue reading
The White House is going full speed to jam through every gun grab they can get away with, based on the mindless Borg mantra “enough is enough.” The only problem is, we have no idea what happened in either Aurora … Continue reading
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ President Obama says that droughts are getting worse due to your SUV.
National Interagency Fire Center