Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… tom0mason on If They Were Actual Scientists… tom0mason on If They Were Actual Scientists… Dmh on If They Were Actual Scientists… Dmh on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Dmh on If They Were Actual Scientists… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists…
Daily Archives: February 24, 2013
I just took the dogs for a hike up in the foothills It is snowing about two inches an hour, and the wind is blowing 20 MPH. I almost had to carry the older dog the last hundred yards, because … Continue reading
Tremendous cold made the Arctic ice-free last year. We can see the frightening effects of the Arctic’s rising temperatures in the quick and devastating melt of the region’s sea ice. In 2008, Arctic summer sea ice reached the second-lowest extent … Continue reading
It has been 27 months since the rapid response team promised to get back to me My First Query To The Climate Science Rapid Response Team I expect to hear from them any day now.
Remember when the Oregon state climatologist got fired for saying that Cascade snow cover was not declining? Mount Rainier WebCams
History | Weather Underground
Hansen has been criticized for commuting from central Pennsylvania into Manhattan – but since Manhattan submerged in 2009 he has been carpooling into the office. Can you spot Gavin?