Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… JimBob on Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That… Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… Mark Luhman on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… Mark Luhman on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… jack barton on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… Password protected on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… Andy on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From…
Daily Archives: February 24, 2013
I just took the dogs for a hike up in the foothills It is snowing about two inches an hour, and the wind is blowing 20 MPH. I almost had to carry the older dog the last hundred yards, because … Continue reading
Tremendous cold made the Arctic ice-free last year. We can see the frightening effects of the Arctic’s rising temperatures in the quick and devastating melt of the region’s sea ice. In 2008, Arctic summer sea ice reached the second-lowest extent … Continue reading
It has been 27 months since the rapid response team promised to get back to me My First Query To The Climate Science Rapid Response Team I expect to hear from them any day now.
Remember when the Oregon state climatologist got fired for saying that Cascade snow cover was not declining? Mount Rainier WebCams
History | Weather Underground
Hansen has been criticized for commuting from central Pennsylvania into Manhattan – but since Manhattan submerged in 2009 he has been carpooling into the office. Can you spot Gavin?