I just took the dogs for a hike up in the foothills It is snowing about two inches an hour, and the wind is blowing 20 MPH. I almost had to carry the older dog the last hundred yards, because the snow was getting too deep for him.
- Will Candy Crowley Testify Against Herself?
- You Grade : NASA Report Card
- That Sound Is Churchill Turning In His Grave
- 1954-1955 : Five Major Hurricanes Struck The US In 14 Months
- Greenland Reaches A Tipping Point
- What If Grover Cleveland’s Hurricanes Happened Now?
- When Seconds Count, Police Are Just 20 Minutes Away
- Five Months After Sandy Hook – Not A Peep Out Of Obama About School Security
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner Has Been Killing American Citizens By Remote Control
- Quick Note To President Obama
- 1975 : Deep Dips In The Jet Stream Were Blamed On Global Cooling
- My Interest Is Ending Junk Science
- Piers Morgan Brags That Brits Don’t Have Guns And Can’t Defend Themselves
- Climate Science Is In The Crapper
- 1000 Km/Hr Winds From A Nuclear Bomb
- NOAA : Thirty Deadliest Tornado Years All Occurred Below 350 PPM
- Stunning CO2 Breakthrough : Age Of The US Controlled By Atmospheric CO2
- Bill Maher Vying To Replace Harold Camping
- Global Warming Shock News : New Mexico Is Just As Dry As 1904!
- UN Chief Says That The World Is Going To Run Out Of Water
- Obamacare Enforcement Chief Announces That Crimes Were Committed At The IRS
- A Tough Year For Climate Alarmists
- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
bkivey on When Seconds Count, Police Are… Bill Pounder on Greenland Reaches A Tipping… stevengoddard on That Sound Is Churchill Turnin… Bill S on That Sound Is Churchill Turnin… redc1c4 on When Seconds Count, Police Are… kbray in california on Greenland Reaches A Tipping… stevengoddard on 1975 : Tornado Outbreaks Blame… An Inquirer on 1975 : Tornado Outbreaks Blame… miked1947 on My Interest Is Ending Junk… miked1947 on My Interest Is Ending Junk…