Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
Daily Archives: February 25, 2013
Just a couple of weeks ago, President Obama bragged that his was the most transparent administration in history, an oft-cited point. Just a couple of moments ago, President Obama finished an address to members of the the National Governors Association … Continue reading
Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:01pm EDT (Reuters) – The multiyear ice covering the Arctic Ocean has effectively vanished, a startling development that will make it easier to open up polar shipping routes, an Arctic expert said on Thursday. Vast sheets … Continue reading
New York Times : 0.0004 Mole Fraction CO2 Worse Than The Black Death, Smallpox, Hitler And Nuclear War
Climate change is arguably the most important issue humanity has ever faced. The Earth’s average surface temperature continues to climb and weather is increasingly volatile. Our current trajectory looks perilous. Numberplay: The Mathematics of Climate Change – NYTimes.com
In 1946, DC cherry blossoms bloomed by March 15. This year, DC is expecting frigid weather that week. Ludington Daily News
Last year, US climate alarmists were hysterical that March was just as warm and pleasant as March 1910. The blink comparator above flashes between March 2012 and March 1910. You can tell which is which, because March 1910 was above normal … Continue reading
The violent crime rate in the UK is eight times higher than it is in the US. Piers Morgan* says that the UK is a model the US needs to follow. THIS sickening CCTV footage captures the moment two evil … Continue reading
McKitten is flying around the country telling college campuses to divest from fossil fuels. If these students had to live without fossil fuels for one hour, they would probably start a riot. The real purpose of McKitten’s work is to … Continue reading