Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
Daily Archives: February 25, 2013
Just a couple of weeks ago, President Obama bragged that his was the most transparent administration in history, an oft-cited point. Just a couple of moments ago, President Obama finished an address to members of the the National Governors Association … Continue reading
Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:01pm EDT (Reuters) – The multiyear ice covering the Arctic Ocean has effectively vanished, a startling development that will make it easier to open up polar shipping routes, an Arctic expert said on Thursday. Vast sheets … Continue reading
New York Times : 0.0004 Mole Fraction CO2 Worse Than The Black Death, Smallpox, Hitler And Nuclear War
Climate change is arguably the most important issue humanity has ever faced. The Earth’s average surface temperature continues to climb and weather is increasingly volatile. Our current trajectory looks perilous. Numberplay: The Mathematics of Climate Change – NYTimes.com
In 1946, DC cherry blossoms bloomed by March 15. This year, DC is expecting frigid weather that week. Ludington Daily News
Last year, US climate alarmists were hysterical that March was just as warm and pleasant as March 1910. The blink comparator above flashes between March 2012 and March 1910. You can tell which is which, because March 1910 was above normal … Continue reading
The violent crime rate in the UK is eight times higher than it is in the US. Piers Morgan* says that the UK is a model the US needs to follow. THIS sickening CCTV footage captures the moment two evil … Continue reading
McKitten is flying around the country telling college campuses to divest from fossil fuels. If these students had to live without fossil fuels for one hour, they would probably start a riot. The real purpose of McKitten’s work is to … Continue reading