Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: February 26, 2013
Last week we were told that fewer people working was the key to solving global warming. Sequestration will save the planet, and make more “brave” heroes like the one below. Study: Global Warming Can Be Slowed By Working Less – … Continue reading
Here is a data entry error which plagued Obama for 17 years, from 1991 to 2007. His literary agent thought he was born in Kenya. “You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton … Continue reading
When the government makes up a bogus trend which inverts reality, that is now called a “data entry error” The U.S. military proudly touted a 7 percent drop in Taliban violence in 2012 as a measure of progress in America’s longest … Continue reading
CO2 is like a tiger changing her spots, a leopard playing possum, a radical socialist pretending to be a moderate, a drought pretending to be a flood, or a metaphor shaken – not mixed. Last year CO2 made the eastern half of … Continue reading
You know global warming is hitting you hard, when Texas gets a foot and a half of snow. Winter Storm Rocky – 2013 | Weather Underground