It would seem approving Keystone XL would be a no-brainer. Thousands of middle-class jobs created, millions of barrels of oil from our North American ally and neighbor, and not a dime of taxpayer money spent. But for some reason, the president has still not found a way to say “yes” to this important middle class jobs and energy project. It has now been over four years, over 1,620 days, since TransCanada first applied to the State Department to build the Keystone XL pipeline and bring jobs and energy security to America. It is well past time to build the Keystone XL pipeline.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- BOM Hiding All Those Inconvenient Years Before 1910
- NCDC Turns America’s 17th Coldest Year Into An Above Average Year
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?