Crack scientists say that Greenland and Antarctica are melting down, and pouring massive amounts of water into the sea and drowning the coasts. It must be that sneaky kind of water which has cleverly avoided California.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
- How To Identify Climate Fraud By Government Agencies
- 100 Years Ago – Before Climate Scientists Started Lying About Antarctica
- Meet Me At Whole Foods
- My Arctic Forecast
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 55% Since 2012
- Removing The 1940s Blip
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- 15% vs. 30% Vs. Area Vs. Brainless Climate Scientists
- Green Energy Threatens All Flying Creatures
geologyjim on Something To Look Forward… Streetcred on Robbie Burns Explains Global W… tom0mason on Learning How To Think Like A… Jim Hunt on My Arctic Forecast There Is No Substitu… on Our Amazing New Store CapitalistRoader on Our Amazing New Store The Griss on What I Learned Yesterday DaveTrout on Our Amazing New Store Don Penim on Something To Look Forward… copernicus34 on Our Amazing New Store