Arctic ice area is at a ten year high for the date, and has blown away the previous record for ice growth by more than half a million km^2.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Experts Trying To Hide The Past Which Wrecks Their Story
- Largest December Arctic Sea Ice Extent In A Decade
- December 23 Sea Ice Area Third Highest On Record
- Can Humans Survive Rapid Climate Change?
- Can Unconstitutional EPA Edicts Make The Weather Better?
- No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Area For Nine Years
- NOAA Demonstrates How To Defraud Taxpayers At Christmas
- Breaking News From The Arctic!
- Sane People Vs. Progressives
- Progress For Women Since 1950
- How Cyclone Tracy Hurt Adelaide
- Merry Christmas And Thanks
- A Christmas Gift From Dr. Bill Gray
- Real Climate Steig Debunks Global Warming Theory
- I’m Dreaming Of An Hawaiian White Christmas
- “Go Win An Election” – So I Can Ignore It
- Scientific American Doesn’t Know The Fundamentals Of Science
- Life In The Virtual World Of Climate Morons
- Climate Genius Of The Day
- Below Scenario D
- Another Day Of Decadal High Arctic Sea Ice Extent
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive
- Cherry Picking The Right Start Date
- The Best Article Ever Written About Climate Change
- Look What Your SUV Did