Last year, experts told us that man-made CO2 made Midwestern March weather warm. They also tell us that the past year has seen a record increase in CO2. This explains the fifty degree drop in temperatures since last year.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Arctic Melt Season Almost Over
- Ban High Capacity Dinosaurs
- “It Is Not A Black Vs. White Problem”
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
- How To Identify Climate Fraud By Government Agencies
- 100 Years Ago – Before Climate Scientists Started Lying About Antarctica
- Meet Me At Whole Foods
- My Arctic Forecast
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 55% Since 2012
- Removing The 1940s Blip
Gamecock on “It Is Not A Black Vs. W… rah on Ban High Capacity Dinosau… jdseanjd on “It Is Not A Black Vs. W… Otter (ClimateOtter… on Ban High Capacity Dinosau… Robertv on Our Amazing New Store jdseanjd on “It Is Not A Black Vs. W… rah on “It Is Not A Black Vs. W… rah on Ban High Capacity Dinosau… Karl W. Braun on Our Amazing New Store Scarface on Learning How To Think Like A…