Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Up 66% Over The Past Two Years
- World’s Stupidest Humans Back At It Again
- No Change In Maldives Sea Level For 15 Years
- Frequency Of US 90 Degree Days Plummeting – Second Fewest On Record
- The Most Impressive Hockey Stick
- The Primary Driver Of Climate
- NOAA Data Tampering – Always Worse Than It Seems
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Unchanged For Several Days
- Climate Science Explained In One Simple Graph
- Last Weekend In DC
- Shock News : Arctic Sea Ice Has Grown By 63% Since 2012
- Democrats Take Stupid To An Entirely New Level
- Just For Grins, NASA Created An Additional Hockey Stick Of Tampering Since 2012
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Putting Things In Perspective
- No Hesitation : Ohio Police Murder Wal-Mart Shopper
- Massive Reduction In US Drought Over The Past 80 Years
- Evil Denier Vs. Climate Hero
- Understanding Karma
- General Warrants
- More Evidence That Time Began In 1979
- Frequency Of 40ºC Days Plummeting Over The Past Century
- Young Dreamer Update
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 54% From 2012 – Up 5% From 2013
- What Will Be Their Excuse This Year?
stpaulchuck on World’s Stupidest Humans… stpaulchuck on World’s Stupidest Humans… stpaulchuck on World’s Stupidest Humans… cg on World’s Stupidest Humans… rah on The Primary Driver Of Cli… nielszoo on World’s Stupidest Humans… David on World’s Stupidest Humans… SMS on World’s Stupidest Humans… Gail Combs on World’s Stupidest Humans… nielszoo on The Most Impressive Hockey…
Daily Archives: August 1, 2013
On July 24, the rowers were touched by the hand of Gaia and rowed 30 km into a stiff head wind with their GPS off. Had they not made it around the point that day, this is what they would … Continue reading
Veteran, Tea Party, Ron Paul, Republican, Christian, Constitution, Libertarian, Romney, skeptic, 2nd Amendment. Be extra careful when transmitting these words electronically!
Temperatures are back up to freezing!
Edward Snowden asylum: US ‘disappointed’ by Russian decision | World news | The Guardian
Iraq suffers its deadliest month in five years | World news | The Guardian
Can you figure out what this is? It was my first try.
The planned crossings have not been possible because of the ice coverage and the danger of ending up in a soup of massive icebergs. A Lesson In Patience For Denis Why didn’t anyone tell them this before they started? 03.05.2013 … Continue reading