Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
- Visualizing Extreme Temperature Fraud In Wisconsin
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In The Midwest
- Understanding The Bulge
- Sixteen Reasons Why Soccer Goals Are the Greatest Event in Sport
- Aggie Joke
- Illinois Mid-July Temperatures Declining Faster Than Three Degrees Per Century
catweazle666 on August 2014 Is No Longer The H… bit chilly on August 2014 Is No Longer The H… Justa Joe on US Communist Party Wants You T… bit chilly on August 2014 Is No Longer The H… tom0mason on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Gail Combs on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … geran on August 2014 Is No Longer The H… Gail Combs on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Gail Combs on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Colorado Wellington on August 2014 Is No Longer The H…
Daily Archives: August 2, 2013
Imagine the horrors if all that silicon from old electronics got back in the ground! I wasn’t clear at first how to recycle electronics, but I figured it out. Another environmental law which came into effect on July 1 requires … Continue reading
Since Obama took office, the US has had a billion dollar disaster every six hours. US National Debt
The most transparent White House in history is making sure that none of the spontaneous YouTube protest survivors ever talk to the press, because it is just a fake scandal. Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) was on with Greta Van Susteren … Continue reading
Normally from July 24 – July 31 Arctic sea ice loses an area the size of Texas. Latest figures show that this year there no loss of sea ice area during that period. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008
Back when the sea was thick and lasted for years, cyclones tended to spread the ice out and actually increase its extent, said Julienne Stroeve of the National Snow and Ice Data Center in Boulder, Colo. Now, when ice gets … Continue reading
Headed away from Pond Inlet, turning into the bay.