Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
Daily Archives: August 2, 2013
Imagine the horrors if all that silicon from old electronics got back in the ground! I wasn’t clear at first how to recycle electronics, but I figured it out. Another environmental law which came into effect on July 1 requires … Continue reading
Since Obama took office, the US has had a billion dollar disaster every six hours. US National Debt
The most transparent White House in history is making sure that none of the spontaneous YouTube protest survivors ever talk to the press, because it is just a fake scandal. Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) was on with Greta Van Susteren … Continue reading
Normally from July 24 – July 31 Arctic sea ice loses an area the size of Texas. Latest figures show that this year there no loss of sea ice area during that period. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008
Back when the sea was thick and lasted for years, cyclones tended to spread the ice out and actually increase its extent, said Julienne Stroeve of the National Snow and Ice Data Center in Boulder, Colo. Now, when ice gets … Continue reading
Headed away from Pond Inlet, turning into the bay.