Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Real Hockey Stick
- US Having Its Coolest Year On Record
- Ronaldo V Messi At Noon
- Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Identical To 55 Years Ago
- Hansen Finally Gets Something Right
- Gavin Doesn’t Understand His Own Data
- Relationship Of Sea Level And Lower Troposphere Temperature Along The Equator
- Peter Gleick Continues His Criminal Activity In California
- More Data Fraud From NASA
- Hurricanes Set A New Milestone
- Visualizing Temperature Data Tampering At NASA And NCDC
- At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter
- Sea Level At Miami Up 1 cm Since 1992
- US Climate Getting Much Less Extreme
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s
- The Southeastern US Used To Be Much Hotter
- More Reasons Why BOM Doesn’t Report Temperatures Before 1910
- Just How Stupid Is Heidi Cullen?
- Learning To Think Like Climate Expert
- Hot Nights In Nebraska Are A Thing Of The Past
- Settled Science Update
- Algorithmic Democratic Voting Fraud
Daily Archives: August 3, 2013
The murder rate in the US is down 40% since 1992, and is at historical lows. But there are still pockets of gun violence in the US. These are people who probably can not be trusted with guns : Government … Continue reading
US intelligence has just released this shocking imagery showing why Giggles had to be assassinated.
I just saw this outside my window. That is me on the bed. My dog is hiding from the new EPA chief on her bicycle. It is the hardest rain I have ever seen, and my car window is open.
The US is currently under a foreign travel alert, just like we were when 9/11 happened inside the US. Whose fault is it? Giggles Snowden Zimmerman A wildly incompetent and irresponsible POTUS Giggles’ former friends
Warnings for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, Colorado | Weather Underground