Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
Gail Combs on The 97% Consensus Forgot To Sh… au1corsair on The 97% Consensus Forgot To Sh… nielszoo on RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apo… Gail Combs on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… stevengoddard on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… au1corsair on The 97% Consensus Forgot To Sh… Michael D Smith on Climate Disaster In Maryl… Streetcred on The 97% Consensus Forgot To Sh… KTM on Understanding The Missing… KTM on Understanding The Missing…
Daily Archives: August 4, 2013
Trees were snapped by the rush of exceptional drought coming down Spring Creek.
Can residents of Texas improve the on-time delivery of books to Santa Fe bookstores, by believing in the global warming faith and purchasing a Prius? If you have been ingesting large quantities of hallucinogenic substances over the last few decades, … Continue reading
Boulder Colorado, Santa Fe New Mexico and Sedona Arizona (home of John McCain) form the new age Devil’s Triangle. I was working as a computer repairman in Sedona, while attending Northern Arizona University for a year in the mid 1980s, … Continue reading
It can now be revealed for the first time that Bambi actually started the fire. Fortunately, crack law enforcement teams have neutralized the threat.