Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Will Be Their Excuse This Year?
- Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped, For Now
- The Northwest Passage Would Be Open, Except That It Is Blocked With Ice
- Washington Post : Koch Brothers Controlling The Climate Again
- Scientists Say To Ignore What They Predicted Last Time
- 35th Anniversary Of The Dawn Of Time
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
Gamecock on Washington Post : Koch Brother… B on Understanding The Timeline mjc on Scientists Say To Ignore What… rah on What Will Be Their Excuse This… Gamecock on The Northwest Passage Would Be… Chewer on Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped… B on What Will Be Their Excuse This… norilsk on What Will Be Their Excuse This… Gail Combs on 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice S… Fred from Canuckista… on What Will Be Their Excuse This…
Daily Archives: August 4, 2013
Trees were snapped by the rush of exceptional drought coming down Spring Creek.
Can residents of Texas improve the on-time delivery of books to Santa Fe bookstores, by believing in the global warming faith and purchasing a Prius? If you have been ingesting large quantities of hallucinogenic substances over the last few decades, … Continue reading
Boulder Colorado, Santa Fe New Mexico and Sedona Arizona (home of John McCain) form the new age Devil’s Triangle. I was working as a computer repairman in Sedona, while attending Northern Arizona University for a year in the mid 1980s, … Continue reading
It can now be revealed for the first time that Bambi actually started the fire. Fortunately, crack law enforcement teams have neutralized the threat.