Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Urging President Obama To Go Big
- Consistency Of The US Temperature Record
- Latest Propaganda From NCDC
- US Drought At Historically Low Levels
- Smoking Gun Of More Incompetence In Climate Science
- Arctic Warmed Six Degrees From 1900 To 1940
- Cooling The Past At UAH
- Europe’s Hottest Year Ever Wasn’t Hot
- Latest From The Fraudsters At NOAA
- Adversaries Vs. Pal Review
- All Global Warming Happened In 1995
- Shocking Glacial Retreat In 1922
- If The Present Refuses To Get Warmer, Then The Past Must Become Cooler
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Remains At A 10 Year High
- Finally, The Blog Gets Visited By A “Legitimate Skeptic”
- Nuttercelli Says All Trees Dead By 2050
- The New And Improved GISS US Cheating Animation
- China’s CO2 Emissions To Double By 2030
- BBC Changes Their Story, Slightly
- This Couldn’t Happen In Wyoming
- How Many Cheats Can Gavin Pack Into One Map?
- Sea Level Plummeting At Fastest Rising Location On Earth
- Only 100 Degrees Of Warming Needed To Start The Greenland Meltdown
- Experts Say That Melting Antarctic Sea Ice Threatens Penguins
- Experts Say That Global Warming Makes Animals Shrink
kirkmyers on Consistency Of The US Temperat… rah on Urging President Obama To Go… Eliza on Cooling The Past At UAH rah on Climate Genius Of The Day Charles Nelson on Latest Propaganda From NC… TSK on Climate Genius Of The Day Sharpshooter on Finally, The Blog Gets Visited… TSK on Climate Genius Of The Day d.w. on Latest Propaganda From NC… TSK on Climate Genius Of The Day
Daily Archives: August 6, 2013
Police: Flint homeless man was stomped to death because alleged attacker felt “disrespected” | MLive.com They probably beat him to death with skittles. Obama will certainly make a speech about this any time now. h/t to Brian
That is why they put the YouTube filmmaker in jail, and he is still in jail. For telling the truth about Islam.
Terrorism Workplace violence Spontaneous protest
This New Jersey explosion was caused by a common ingredient found in water. Public access to water must be banned, and the chemistry of water must not be revealed!
On Tuesday, guards stood watch with long assault rifles outside the courthouse. Fort Hood trial turns bizarre as shooter grills witnesses | Fox News Next week they will introduce the “short sniper rifle.”
NSIDC shows Arctic sea ice about 10% higher this year than last year, and dropping fast. Satellite imagery shows that there is 50% more ice than last year (green area.) DMI has this right. They show almost 50% more ice … Continue reading
Nothing is safe. Even walking on the boardwalk. The government needs to immediately ban all activities – to keep us safe from terrorism, accidents and disease.