Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- No More Spying On Citizens Who Aren’t Suspected Of A Crime
- Raising The Debt Ceiling Is Unpatriotic
- I’m Not Going To Take Your Rifle Away
- If You Make Less Than $250,000 You Won’t See Any Form Of Tax Increase
- If You Like Your Plan, You Can Keep Your Plan. Period
- Candidate Obama : Against Gay Marriage – Should Be Up To The States
- No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past 40 Years
- My Arctic Forecast
- Deranged Progressives Threaten Civilization
- Scientists Say Arctic To Be Ice Free Between 1979 And 2004
- Shock News : The 1970s Ice Age Scare Was Real
- 1985 : You Could Finally Upgrade Your 512K Mac To A 10MB Disk – For Only $2,200
- Shock News : Missouri Isn’t Always Cool In The Summer
- Shock News : Some Climate Scientists Are Actually Competent
- Shock News : Breathtakingly Ignorant Deranged Blogger Batting 1,000 This Summer
- Jerry Brown’s 1977 Global Cooling BS, Recycled As Jerry Brown’s 2014 Global Warming BS
- Latest From The Nutty Professor
- After 35 Years Of Unprecedented Melting, The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Is The Same As 35 Years Ago
- I’d Love To, But As Usual You Are Lying
- Orwell Explains Why This Blog Generates So Much Controversy
- Understanding NOAA Math
- This Afternoon May Be Record Cold In Maryland
- Planned Breakage At Google
- Why Is It Cold Outside?
- Trenberth Climate Scam Of The Day (So Far)
Daily Archives: August 7, 2013
Should gay couples be entitled to government funded abortions? Yes, but only for adopted fetuses You need an enema, not an abortion No, gay couples should practice safe sex Only if they were married in the church and waited until … Continue reading
This week marks the fourth anniversary of the installation of a camera at the Helheim Ice Fjord in Greenland. Before and after imagery shows that NASA, James Blalock, Barack Obama, et al – are completely FOS about Greenland melting down. … Continue reading
Looks like they are enjoying the help which Obama and McCain are providing them in Syria. Islam: Making a True Difference in the World – One Body at a Time
Rule #1 : Ignore this terribly inconvenient data. Parrot some bullshit some about decayed ice. Claim that “anything could happen” by September. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
News – Department of Natural Resources The US Drought Monitor comes out with their joke of the week tomorrow.
* Any similarity to Dr. James Hansen is purely coincidental.
I think that Chicago answered his question today. August 7, 2013 Police are searching for a gunman who shot two men in the Englewood neighborhood, killing one of them, in one of at least six shootings in the city since … Continue reading
“The odds of dying in a terrorist attack are a lot lower than they are of dying in a car accident, unfortunately,” Obama said. Obama ‘frustrated’ by Russia’s decision to grant Snowden asylum I think he can get the numbers … Continue reading
August temperatures in Wisconsin have been declining for 80 years, and are more than 6C cooler so far this year than they were in 1947 – when CO2 was a very safe 320 PPM.
According to Hansen, Manhattan has been underwater since 2008 – but that doesn’t seem to be affecting property values much. Manhattan Homes Under $3 Million Never Harder to Buy – Bloomberg Hopefully they have strong windows, because Hansen also said … Continue reading