Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: August 8, 2013
This version is from the National Academy of Sciences, before self-awarded Nobel Prize Mikey straightened them out that the world was heating out of control, rather than cooling out of control. In 1975, people were too stupid to know the … Continue reading
BBC News – Home Remember this “major shift” speech from a few weeks ago? (NEWSER) – President Obama will today outline a new course against terror, including two big goals: cutting down on drone strikes and attempting, once again, to close … Continue reading
Erbie Bowser Kills 4 People — Male NBA Cheerleader Goes On Shooting Rampage – Hollywood Life Look for Obama to make a speech about this shortly.
So far this year there have been 2,115 low temperature records set at all US HCN stations, and 1,594 high temperatures. In 1934, there were 10,712 high temperature records and 3,313 low temperature records. Obama says the climate is getting … Continue reading
Alarmist reader Paul says : You cannot use data from 2 different methods of collection and draw conclusion That is exactly what Michael Mann did to create the hockey stick, and exactly what alarmists did to claim that sea level … Continue reading
The graph below plots the number of 40C readings at all GHCN HCN stations. The five hottest summers were 1934, 1936, 1954, 1980 and 1930. No summer above 350 PPM CO2 has come even close. The current summer will finish … Continue reading