Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
- Another Missing Hiatus
- 9, 10, 11 Barcelona
- Percentage Of 90 Degree Days In The US Fourth Lowest On Record
- President Obama Says That The Islamic State Has Nothing To Do With The Islamic State
- Nuttercelli Working To Slime Guardian Readers Again
- NASA’s Administrator Explains Their Primary Mission
there is no substitu… on Putting EPA Toxicity In P… Robert B on Kook And Nutter Math Tim Groves on What If The Missing Heat Retur… Password protected on Fraudsters, Not Scientists David A on The Most Important Thing Phil Jones on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… David A on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… David A on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… omanuel on Fraudsters, Not Scientists gregole on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L…
Daily Archives: August 9, 2013
A couple of months ago, Obama waited for a couple of forecast hot days in DC, and then hurriedly called an outdoor press conference for 2 PM the next day to announce that global warming was making him sweat. While … Continue reading
RealClimate: Polar Amplification The Arctic just had their coldest summer on record, so Gavin must believe that we are headed into an ice age. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Svetlana Krachevskaya Obama’s latest fear mongering is that Putin is going to arrest gay Olympic athletes. Johnny Weir: If I’m arrested in Russia, so be it – CBS News The hope and change guy seems to move effortlessly from one … Continue reading
firstname.lastname@example.org Dear Derrick, You wrote an article on 9/24/2005 blaming major hurricanes on global warming. Global warming? You better believe it – The Boston Globe Hurricane Wilma in 2005 was the last major hurricane to hit the US, making this … Continue reading
After his administration issued repeated defenses of a National Security Agency monitoring program that collects Americans’ phone and Internet data, Obama announced during a press conference Friday afternoon that reforms to the system will make the collection activities more transparent … Continue reading