Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
Send Al to the Pole on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… Send Al to the Pole on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… Pete Fox on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… SMS on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… omanuel on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… SMS on Good Karma au1corsair on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… Karl W. Braun on Good Karma omanuel on Good Karma Ron on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa…
Daily Archives: August 9, 2013
A couple of months ago, Obama waited for a couple of forecast hot days in DC, and then hurriedly called an outdoor press conference for 2 PM the next day to announce that global warming was making him sweat. While … Continue reading
RealClimate: Polar Amplification The Arctic just had their coldest summer on record, so Gavin must believe that we are headed into an ice age. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Svetlana Krachevskaya Obama’s latest fear mongering is that Putin is going to arrest gay Olympic athletes. Johnny Weir: If I’m arrested in Russia, so be it – CBS News The hope and change guy seems to move effortlessly from one … Continue reading
firstname.lastname@example.org Dear Derrick, You wrote an article on 9/24/2005 blaming major hurricanes on global warming. Global warming? You better believe it – The Boston Globe Hurricane Wilma in 2005 was the last major hurricane to hit the US, making this … Continue reading
After his administration issued repeated defenses of a National Security Agency monitoring program that collects Americans’ phone and Internet data, Obama announced during a press conference Friday afternoon that reforms to the system will make the collection activities more transparent … Continue reading