Police in Blue Ash, Ohio have shot dead a Chihuahua cross dog, but only after first tasing it. 5 year old Jack was the pet of the Bullock family, who bought the dog several years ago for their now 12 year old son. While the Bullock’s were out, Jack got out, and that’s where the police became involved. If tasing and shooting a small 5 pound dog isn’t bad enough, the way the family found out about it was worse again.
On returning home, they found three bullets and blood splattered over their front porch, along with a note to call the police about their dog. To keep this is perspective, we’re talking about a chihuahua here with zero history of violence, who lived in a home with a 12 year old child and a 5 year old, and despite coming to the attention of police for getting out, was shot none the less on the front porch of the home it lived in.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- More Data Fraud From NASA
- Hurricanes Set A New Milestone
- Visualizing Temperature Data Tampering At NASA And NCDC
- At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter
- Sea Level At Miami Up 1 cm Since 1992
- US Climate Getting Much Less Extreme
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s
- The Southeastern US Used To Be Much Hotter
- More Reasons Why BOM Doesn’t Report Temperatures Before 1910
- Just How Stupid Is Heidi Cullen?
- Learning To Think Like Climate Expert
- Hot Nights In Nebraska Are A Thing Of The Past
- Settled Science Update
- Algorithmic Democratic Voting Fraud
- NCDC Setting A New Record For Data Fabrication In 2014
- Sea Surface Temperatures In The Northern Hemisphere Are Plummeting
- Smoking Gun Of Massive Climate Fraud At NCDC And The EPA
- Hot Weather in The Midwest Is A Thing Of The Past
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free Very Soon
- Good Observations From Peter Thiel
- More News From The Religion Of Peace
- Latest News From The Religion Of Peace
Richard T. Fowler on Visualizing Temperature Data T… Tel on Hurricanes Set A New Mile… geran on Visualizing Temperature Data T… Dale Hartz on Hurricanes Set A New Mile… Brian G Valentine on Visualizing Temperature Data T… Steve Case on Hurricanes Set A New Mile… Brian G Valentine on More Data Fraud From NASA michaelspj on Visualizing Temperature Data T… Password protected on More Data Fraud From NASA stewart pid on More Data Fraud From NASA