Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
Truthseeker on Poor Secret Service Protection… Truthseeker on Poor Secret Service Protection… Truthseeker on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I… Bob Campbell on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I… omanuel on Massive Alteration Of NASA Tem… au1corsair on Poor Secret Service Protection… wyoskeptic on Massive Alteration Of NASA Tem… geran on What If The Missing Heat Retur… au1corsair on Climate Refugee Report omanuel on NASA Created The Hockey Stick…
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Check out this whopper in the Guardian today Planet likely to warm by 4C by 2100, scientists warn New climate model taking greater account of cloud changes indicates heating will be at higher end of expectations Professor Steven Sherwood, at … Continue reading
04 Mar 1950 – It’s even hotter near the pole NASA has recently erased almost all pre-1970’s Arctic warming .
15 May 1950 – Ocean Levels May Rise As World Gets Hotter “The … CRU now shows none of the 1850-1910 warming which the US Weather Bureau reported in 1950. HadCRUT4.png (630×730)
16 Mar 1940 – World’s Climate Hotter
28 Sep 1901 – WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO! July, 1901 was the hottest month in US history
A rescue mission for a ship stuck in ice in Antarctica is under threat as reports have emerged that one of the assisting vessels may itself be stuck. Fifty-two passengers and four crew members were due to be evacuated by … Continue reading
Mann-made global warming strikes again. “Where the sky is clear all night and winds become calm, temperatures along the United States/Canada border could drop to minus 30 F,” AccuWeather.com Canada Weather Expert Brett Anderson said. Some major cities in Canada … Continue reading