Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!
Boston – National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.
Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.
Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order.
Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.
Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.
And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- One Week Since Farrakhan Called For Black People To Murder Police
- Rewriting The Past At The IPCC
- 45 Years Since All Scientists Agreed That Mankind Was Doomed By The Year 2000
- Understanding The Unprecedented Warming Of The 20th Century
- Gavin’s Nature Trick
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues At A Decadal High
- Global Sea Ice Area Is Approaching A Record High For The Date
- If You Can’t Beat Em, Join Em
- Another Busy Day For The President
- Update From Hayhoeville
- 1979 : Experts Warned Of Global Cooling If Antarctic Sea Ice Increased
- Behind The Smokescreen
- Don’t Be Arrogant – Listen To The Experts
- If Only We Had Listened To The Experts In 1986
- An Old Russian Joke In The White House
- 1974 New York Times : Global Cooling Induced Climate Change To Kill Us All
- Walt Meier Still Having Difficulty With Basic Mathematics
- The 0.01 Degree Shell Game
- TOBS Isn’t An Excuse
- The War on Coal Is Really A War On Americans
- NCDC Climate Extremes Index Is Inverted From Reality
- Atlantic City Sea Level Rise Rate Below Average Since 1992
- Spectacular Cheating On The NOAA Report Card
- Urging President Obama To Go Big
- Consistency Of The US Temperature Record
nielszoo on Understanding The Unprecedente… Gail Combs on Arctic Sea Ice Continues At A… Gail Combs on Another Busy Day For The … Gail Combs on One Week Since Farrakhan Calle… nielszoo on Gavin’s Nature Trick nielszoo on Arctic Sea Ice Continues At A… Gail Combs on Rewriting The Past At The… nielszoo on Another Busy Day For The … Gail Combs on Understanding The Unprecedente… Gail Combs on Understanding The Unprecedente…