Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!
Boston – National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.
Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.
Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order.
Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.
Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.
And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In The Midwest
- Understanding The Bulge
- Sixteen Reasons Why Soccer Goals Are the Greatest Event in Sport
- Aggie Joke
- Illinois Mid-July Temperatures Declining Faster Than Three Degrees Per Century
- Understanding Climate Modeling
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive
- Global Warming To Kill Us All By 2006
- Following Up On The Nobel Prize Winning Arctic Forecast
- Science Saturday : Continental Drift Animation
- US Communist Party Wants You To Join Them In Their Fight For Climate Justice
- President Obama Keeps His Promise
- If Barack Obama Had A ….
- A Double Shot Of Hiding The Decline At NASA
- UHI At A “Rural” Station In Queensland
- Australia’s Hottest Year Was 1878
- Parking Lot Size Matters
- Understanding The 97% Consensus
- A Resurgence Of Continental Drift In The UK
- It Just Can’t Be True
- You Can Make A Difference!
- Summers Are Getting Much Cooler In Minnesota
Bill Pounder on Occupy Iceland John B., M.D. on Stupid Commies Jl on Global Warming To Kill Us All… eyesonly on Sixteen Reasons Why Soccer Goa… Bill Pounder on Stupid Commies annieoakley on Stupid Commies Send Al to the Pole on Stupid Commies mjc on Occupy Iceland annieoakley on Stupid Commies Steve Case on Peak Summer Temperatures In Wi…