- As Atmospheric CO2 Has Increased, The Number Of Violent Tornadoes Has Decreased
- Removing The 1940′s Blossoms
- NASA Has Reversed The Southern Hemisphere Trend
- Phil Jones Southern Hemisphere Data Tampering
- 40 Year Anniversary Of Climate Experts Being Hysterical About Global Cooling
- Impressive NOAA Data Tampering In Michigan
- Mosher Says NASA Temperatures Are Right On The Money
- Michigan Having Its Coldest Six Month Period On Record
- Phil Jones Hiding The Decline
- More Arctic Sea Ice Than 2005 and 2006
- US Having Its Coldest Six Month Period Since 1912
- Great Lakes Set Mid-March Ice Cover Record
- March 11, 1888 Snowstorm In New York
- Climate Experts Say That Drought Is Getting Worse
- Dems Filibustering The Weather
- Removing The Blip
- 95% Of Australia Is Drought Free
- 1912 : Experts Wanted To Melt The North Pole – To Improve Earth’s Climate
- During The Non-Existent MWP, There Were No Glaciers In Europe
- License Hands And Feet
- New Research Shows That The Climate Anticipates CO2
- Green Energy Is Blossoming In Europe
- When They Removed The 1940′s Blip, Did They Put The Ice Back?
- The Missing Heat Has Sunk To The Bottom Of Lake Superior
- Almost Five Months Since Scientists Announced That Global Warming Has Overheated Lake Superior
omanuel on Removing The Blip blammmer on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont… Bob Knows on Mosher Says NASA Temperatures… blammmer on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont… bluesky2heaven on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont… blammmer on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont… stevengoddard on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont… MacDaddyWatch on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont… Mike in Missouri on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont… Jason Yarborough on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont…
Daily Archives: December 19, 2013
Papers Past — Evening Post — 10 April 1924 — TO SAVE THE WORLD!
If this happened now, the death toll would be tens or hundreds of thousands of people. Papers Past — Nelson Evening Mail — 11 December 1871 — AWFUL TORNADO AND FIRES IN AMERICA.
NASA’s James Hansen, et al, on what’s needed to avoid a total ice-melt on Earth | Climate Science Watch Gaia celebrates the anniversary of Hansen’s brain damaged forecast, with near record global sea ice.
“There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that … Continue reading
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 It is closing in on an all-time record.
Climate geniuses tell us that sea level was rising about 1.8 mm/year until 1993, when it suddenly shifted to 3.2 mm/year. This amazing transition occurred exactly when satellites were launched to monitor sea level. The only plausible explanation for a … Continue reading
The recent addition of seven states since President Obama took office has necessitated scaling the average temperature proportional to the number of states, thus the 14% increase in adjustments since 2008. Similarly, the lack of states in the 18th century … Continue reading
Global Warming Has Begun, Expert Tells Senate – Page 2 – New York Times
Fear of government went down under Bush (as did unemployment) and shot up under the little dictator. Record High in U.S. Say Big Government Greatest Threat