- During The Non-Existent MWP, There Were No Glaciers In Europe
- License Hands And Feet
- New Research Shows That The Climate Anticipates CO2
- Green Energy Is Blossoming In Europe
- When They Removed The 1940′s Blip, Did They Put The Ice Back?
- The Missing Heat Has Sunk To The Bottom Of Lake Superior
- Almost Five Months Since Scientists Announced That Global Warming Has Overheated Lake Superior
- Sarah Palin Explains The State Of Climate Science
- The Great Gun Debate
- Mosher Still Looking For The Mid-Troposphere Cold Spot
- Why We Have A Second Amendment
- 1871: New York Times Complained That Climate Change Made Winter Cold In The South
- 1933 : Australia’s Chief Weather Expert Said That Belief In Climate Change Is An “Error Of Human Memory”
- Planet Doomed By Missing Ice Cube In The Barents Sea
- Consensus Climate Science From The 1930′s
- Sochi Never Had A Chance
- 1911 CAGW Consensus
- 1945 : World’s Climate Changing, Poles Melting, Glaciers Retreating, Rivers Drying Up, Deserts Expanding
- Imaginary Climate Change In 1910
- 90 Years Since Global Warming First Wrecked Winter
- Understanding Extreme Weather
- Climate Experts Declare The End Of Skiing
- Without Global Warming, It Would Have Been -33.68 Degrees In Michigan On Tuesday
- Major Archaeological Find In Rome
- Government Says CO2 Will Move Illinois To South Texas
Brian H on Philadelphia Warmed Four Degre… Brian H on Mosher Still Looking For The M… prozacinator on New Research Shows That The Cl… Snow White on Planet Doomed By Missing Ice C… Brian H on Government Says CO2 Will Move… manicbeancounter on 1933 : Australia’s Chief… Poptech on Mosher Still Looking For The M… D o u g C o t t… on 1945 : World’s Climate C… Bulaman on Green Energy Is Blossoming In… stevengoddard on The Great Gun Debate
Daily Archives: December 19, 2013
Papers Past — Evening Post — 10 April 1924 — TO SAVE THE WORLD!
If this happened now, the death toll would be tens or hundreds of thousands of people. Papers Past — Nelson Evening Mail — 11 December 1871 — AWFUL TORNADO AND FIRES IN AMERICA.
NASA’s James Hansen, et al, on what’s needed to avoid a total ice-melt on Earth | Climate Science Watch Gaia celebrates the anniversary of Hansen’s brain damaged forecast, with near record global sea ice.
“There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that … Continue reading
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 It is closing in on an all-time record.
Climate geniuses tell us that sea level was rising about 1.8 mm/year until 1993, when it suddenly shifted to 3.2 mm/year. This amazing transition occurred exactly when satellites were launched to monitor sea level. The only plausible explanation for a … Continue reading
The recent addition of seven states since President Obama took office has necessitated scaling the average temperature proportional to the number of states, thus the 14% increase in adjustments since 2008. Similarly, the lack of states in the 18th century … Continue reading
Global Warming Has Begun, Expert Tells Senate – Page 2 – New York Times
Fear of government went down under Bush (as did unemployment) and shot up under the little dictator. Record High in U.S. Say Big Government Greatest Threat