- Understanding Terrorism
- Harry Reid’s Predecessor Explained The Second Amendment
- Understanding First Amendment Zones
- Skeptics Afraid Of The Data Tampering Story
- More And More Politicians Are Lying About Global Warming
- Great Lakes Ice Nearly Doubles The Previous Record
- 1933 : Before Your SUV Ruined The Climate
- My Solution For Climate Change
- Crack Climate Research
- The Hockey Stick Is Real
- Understanding Workplace Violence
- Global Warming – Without The Warming Part
- US Midwest Having The Coldest Start To The Year On Record
- Life In Green Hell
- 1936 Zane Grey Film About Joining The BLM
- The Progressive View Of Science
- If Greens Have Their Way, We Won’t Have An Environment
- It’s The Global, Stupid
- With The World Falling Apart, White House Is Focused Like A Laser On Rustling An Old Man’s Cattle In Nevada
- Is Methane A Fossil Fuel?
- Different Types Of Officers
- Adding More CO2 Goalkeepers
- My Thoughts On Solar Energy
- 44th Earth Day Celebration
- March Madness In Michigan
Wyguy on Harry Reid’s Predecessor… David on A Kook Classic Wyguy on Looking For Contract Programmi… David on A Kook Classic David on A Kook Classic Bob F on Looking For Contract Programmi… David on A Kook Classic Stark Dickflüssig on A Kook Classic David on A Kook Classic David on A Kook Classic
Daily Archives: December 19, 2013
Papers Past — Evening Post — 10 April 1924 — TO SAVE THE WORLD!
If this happened now, the death toll would be tens or hundreds of thousands of people. Papers Past — Nelson Evening Mail — 11 December 1871 — AWFUL TORNADO AND FIRES IN AMERICA.
NASA’s James Hansen, et al, on what’s needed to avoid a total ice-melt on Earth | Climate Science Watch Gaia celebrates the anniversary of Hansen’s brain damaged forecast, with near record global sea ice.
“There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that … Continue reading
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 It is closing in on an all-time record.
Climate geniuses tell us that sea level was rising about 1.8 mm/year until 1993, when it suddenly shifted to 3.2 mm/year. This amazing transition occurred exactly when satellites were launched to monitor sea level. The only plausible explanation for a … Continue reading
The recent addition of seven states since President Obama took office has necessitated scaling the average temperature proportional to the number of states, thus the 14% increase in adjustments since 2008. Similarly, the lack of states in the 18th century … Continue reading
Global Warming Has Begun, Expert Tells Senate – Page 2 – New York Times
Fear of government went down under Bush (as did unemployment) and shot up under the little dictator. Record High in U.S. Say Big Government Greatest Threat