Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Climate Refugee Status
- Dumb And Dumberer On Venus
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @keithkloor December PMDI showed …
These Greenpeace activists are protesting the Four Corners Power Plant in New Mexico, and fail to notice that it isn’t dirty. At one time (45 years ago) it was dirty, and I was one of the people fighting to get … Continue reading
“science and technology improvements will allow us to take action moving forward that meets the needs of this president as he has charged EPA” …. McCarthy said. EPA Administrator to Scientists: ‘Speak the Truth’ on Climate Change to Meet Obama’s … Continue reading
At one time, there was unanimous consensus for global cooling after 1940. SCIENTISTS AGREE WORLD IS COLDER – But Climate Experts Meeting Here Fail to Agree on Reasons for Change – View Article – NYTimes.com Glaciers were growing during that … Continue reading
A climate expert looks at the cyclical graph below, sees that snowy days declined from the mid-1980’s to the mid-2000’s, and concludes that we are all going to die.
By tampering with the data, NOAA and NASA destroy the ability of scientists to see what is actually going on with the climate.
When our friends at NOAA and NASA do their data tampering, they pick a pivot point around the year 1960. Temperatures after 1960 get tampered upwards, and temperatures before 1960 get tampered downwards. The graph below shows changes to the … Continue reading