Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
darrylb on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… stpaulchuck on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… stpaulchuck on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… darrylb on The Darkening Of Science omanuel on Good Karma Anything is possible on Keep Extrapolating Until You G… lorne50 on 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ic… stevengoddard on The Darkening Of Science Colorado Wellington on Keep Extrapolating Until You G… iurockhead on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove…
Daily Archives: January 2, 2014
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @noaa incorrectly predicted …
Green is ice present in 2013, which was not present in 1992. Red shows the opposite. S_daily_extent.png (420×500) S_199201_extn.png (420×500)
Climate scientists lie about almost everything these days, in order to fraudulently obtain public funding. The have corrupted the “peer review” process to give themselves cover. Stuck on a ship of (cold) fools THE AUSTRALIAN JANUARY 02, 2014 12:00AM The … Continue reading
Climate experts say that global warming is melting sea ice faster than expected, which is why the poles currently have the most sea ice ever measured for the date. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @ProfChrisTurney ESA warns …
10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.