Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: January 2, 2014
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @noaa incorrectly predicted …
Green is ice present in 2013, which was not present in 1992. Red shows the opposite. S_daily_extent.png (420×500) S_199201_extn.png (420×500)
Climate scientists lie about almost everything these days, in order to fraudulently obtain public funding. The have corrupted the “peer review” process to give themselves cover. Stuck on a ship of (cold) fools THE AUSTRALIAN JANUARY 02, 2014 12:00AM The … Continue reading
Climate experts say that global warming is melting sea ice faster than expected, which is why the poles currently have the most sea ice ever measured for the date. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @ProfChrisTurney ESA warns …
10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.