Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
Daily Archives: January 4, 2014
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @ClimateCentral The only reason …
Last year was the second snowiest year on record in Fort Collins, and 2014 is getting off to a blazing start. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground
h/t to Dave G
So cold that frozen beer likely for fans at Green Bay | New York Post
Newtown-type mass shootings tripled in recent years: report – Washington Times The good news is that they learned in school to save the planet from global warming. h/t to Dave G
NOAA talked endlessly about the outlier year of 2012, but apparently has no interest in telling the public that US temperatures have been dropping like a rock over the last 16 years. rss_monthly_msu_amsu_channel_tlt_anomalies_land_and_ocean_v03_3.txt