Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Arctic Warmed Six Degrees From 1900 To 1940
- Cooling The Past At UAH
- Europe’s Hottest Year Ever Wasn’t Hot
- Latest From The Fraudsters At NOAA
- Adversaries Vs. Pal Review
- All Global Warming Happened In 1995
- Shocking Glacial Retreat In 1922
- If The Present Refuses To Get Warmer, Then The Past Must Become Cooler
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Remains At A 10 Year High
- Finally, The Blog Gets Visited By A “Legitimate Skeptic”
- Nuttercelli Says All Trees Dead By 2050
- The New And Improved GISS US Cheating Animation
- China’s CO2 Emissions To Double By 2030
- BBC Changes Their Story, Slightly
- This Couldn’t Happen In Wyoming
- How Many Cheats Can Gavin Pack Into One Map?
- Sea Level Plummeting At Fastest Rising Location On Earth
- Only 100 Degrees Of Warming Needed To Start The Greenland Meltdown
- Experts Say That Melting Antarctic Sea Ice Threatens Penguins
- Experts Say That Global Warming Makes Animals Shrink
- Greenland Breaks Record For One Day Ice Mass Gain
- Navy Experts Say Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- NASA Experts Say The Arctic Will Be Ice-Free In 2013
- December 9 Global Sea Ice Area Third Highest On Record
- The Only Problem Is, There Isn’t Any Missing Ice …..
Morgan Wright on Arctic Warmed Six Degrees From… Morgan Wright on Arctic Warmed Six Degrees From… Bill Illis on Latest From The Fraudsters At… Gail Combs on Europe’s Hottest Year Ev… Eliza on Cooling The Past At UAH Eliza on Cooling The Past At UAH Centinel2012 on Arctic Warmed Six Degrees From… gator69 on Arctic Warmed Six Degrees From… Centinel2012 on Cooling The Past At UAH gator69 on Cooling The Past At UAH
Daily Archives: January 6, 2014
Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past Monday 20 March 2000 the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research … Continue reading
US is having record cold at the solar maximum, with ENSO neutral and no large volcanic eruptions for 20 years. So what happens at solar minimum, La Nina and the next Pinatubo?
You would think that two billion nuclear bombs would have warmed things up a little bit. That is ten nuclear bombs exploding per square mile across the Earth’s surface. Shouldn’t someone have noticed?
By Eric Holthaus The cold air pushing toward America’s heartland is of a duration and magnitude rarely seen since record-keeping began in the 1870s. In Minneapolis, forecasters warned that all-time wind chill records could be broken, with a stunning -65ºF … Continue reading
PUBLIC INFORMATION STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CHICAGO IL 1000 AM CST SUN JAN 5 2014 /1100 AM EST SUN JAN 5 2014/ …TECHNICALITY EXPECTED TO PREVENT ALL TIME RECORD COLD HIGHS FROM BEING BROKEN MONDAY… WHILE MONDAYS DAYTIME HIGH TEMPERATURES … Continue reading