Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
Don on The Darkening Of Science cdquarles on Hottest August Ever Updat… cdquarles on Out Of Africa annieoakley on The Darkening Of Science philjourdan on Rule #1 philjourdan on Rule #1 Robert Austin on Rule #1 John F. Hultquist on The Darkening Of Science rah on The Darkening Of Science rah on President Obama’s Young…
Daily Archives: January 6, 2014
Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past Monday 20 March 2000 the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research … Continue reading
US is having record cold at the solar maximum, with ENSO neutral and no large volcanic eruptions for 20 years. So what happens at solar minimum, La Nina and the next Pinatubo?
You would think that two billion nuclear bombs would have warmed things up a little bit. That is ten nuclear bombs exploding per square mile across the Earth’s surface. Shouldn’t someone have noticed?
By Eric Holthaus The cold air pushing toward America’s heartland is of a duration and magnitude rarely seen since record-keeping began in the 1870s. In Minneapolis, forecasters warned that all-time wind chill records could be broken, with a stunning -65ºF … Continue reading
PUBLIC INFORMATION STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CHICAGO IL 1000 AM CST SUN JAN 5 2014 /1100 AM EST SUN JAN 5 2014/ …TECHNICALITY EXPECTED TO PREVENT ALL TIME RECORD COLD HIGHS FROM BEING BROKEN MONDAY… WHILE MONDAYS DAYTIME HIGH TEMPERATURES … Continue reading