Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- CO2 Facts Which Will Terrify Any Climate Denier
- Does The Arctic Need To Be Prosecuted?
- First They Came …
- Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Posted On The Heartland Web Site
- Look For A Drop In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Next Few Days
- Solzhenitsyn In The Gulag – “We Didn’t Love Freedom Enough”
- Heard On DC Talk Radio This Morning
- Refusal To Think
- Conspiracy For Dummies
- Data Tampering With Sea Level
- Shock News : Deranged Blogger Was Correct
- How Quickly They Grow Up
- Coldest July 25 On Record In Westminster, Maryland
- July 22 Global Sea Ice Area Above Normal
- Arctic Sea Ice Reaches Summer Decadal Maximum
- NASA’s Finest Are Climate Skeptics
- Policy Clarification
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
- More From Bridgehampton, NY
- Deranged, Or Just Breathtakingly Ignorant?
- New Photo Of Professor Chris Turney’s Boat Trapped In An Algorithm Error
- Algorithm This
Eliza on Does The Arctic Need To Be… Eliza on Does The Arctic Need To Be… Eliza on Does The Arctic Need To Be… omanuel on First They Came … squid2112 on First They Came … ducdorleans on Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Post… RoHA on Conspiracy For Dummies dp on First They Came … omanuel on First They Came … Lawrie Ayres on More On The NOAA June Fra…
Daily Archives: January 6, 2014
Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past Monday 20 March 2000 the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research … Continue reading
US is having record cold at the solar maximum, with ENSO neutral and no large volcanic eruptions for 20 years. So what happens at solar minimum, La Nina and the next Pinatubo?
You would think that two billion nuclear bombs would have warmed things up a little bit. That is ten nuclear bombs exploding per square mile across the Earth’s surface. Shouldn’t someone have noticed?
By Eric Holthaus The cold air pushing toward America’s heartland is of a duration and magnitude rarely seen since record-keeping began in the 1870s. In Minneapolis, forecasters warned that all-time wind chill records could be broken, with a stunning -65ºF … Continue reading
PUBLIC INFORMATION STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CHICAGO IL 1000 AM CST SUN JAN 5 2014 /1100 AM EST SUN JAN 5 2014/ …TECHNICALITY EXPECTED TO PREVENT ALL TIME RECORD COLD HIGHS FROM BEING BROKEN MONDAY… WHILE MONDAYS DAYTIME HIGH TEMPERATURES … Continue reading
Climate xperts say that UHI has no effect, which is why Denver is 6-15 degrees warmer than outlying areas at the same elevation this morning. http://wxug.us/1bs4q Obviously snow removal, pavement, concrete and heating several million homes has no impact on … Continue reading
Leading climate stupidity experts predicted an ice-free Arctic in 2013, and it did the exact opposite. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut the Arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013 – John Kerry, … Continue reading
The mainstream media almost never report on research that challenges the approved narrative, which explains why a comprehensive study by Quinnipiac University economist Mark Gius has hardly seen the light of day since being released Nov. 26. “The purpose of … Continue reading