Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
catweazle666 on Union Of Concerned Scientists… WillR on Embracing Ebola njsnowfan on Embracing Ebola darrylb on Union Of Concerned Scientists… inMAGICn on Heidi Defines Climate! geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Ron on Embracing Ebola Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… geran on Embracing Ebola bucephelus on Embracing Ebola
Daily Archives: January 9, 2014
Last June, US chief climatologist Barack Obama said that global warming was making snow disappear. Mountain communities worry about what smaller snowpacks will mean for tourism Transcript of the President’s climate speech at Georgetown – Democratic Underground Now he tells … Continue reading
December 12, 2012 Under certain warming forecasts, more than half of the 103 ski resorts in the Northeast will not be able to maintain a 100-day season by 2039, according to a study to be published next year by Daniel … Continue reading
Box 19-4. The Health Impacts of Climate Change Warmer winters and fewer cold spells, because of climate change, will decrease cold-related mortality in many temperate countries. IPCC – Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Climate expert Barack Obama disputes this claim, … Continue reading
Political Blogs, Opinions, Commentaries and Forums on Current Issues – US News Opinion Forty percent of Americans also approve of Obama.
Here at the White House, while we’re beginning to thaw from this week’s bone-chilling deep freeze, our discussions about the science of weather extremes are heating up. We know that no single weather episode proves or disproves climate change. Climate … Continue reading