Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Climate Refugee Status
- Dumb And Dumberer On Venus
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
Jason Calley on Differentiating Between Global… Gail Combs on Differentiating Between Global… stevengoddard on Proper Use Of Principles Jason Calley on Differentiating Between Global… Jason Calley on Differentiating Between Global… Gail Combs on Proper Use Of Principles stevengoddard on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… Gail Combs on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… Gail Combs on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… bwdave on Proper Use Of Principles
Daily Archives: January 9, 2014
Last June, US chief climatologist Barack Obama said that global warming was making snow disappear. Mountain communities worry about what smaller snowpacks will mean for tourism Transcript of the President’s climate speech at Georgetown – Democratic Underground Now he tells … Continue reading
December 12, 2012 Under certain warming forecasts, more than half of the 103 ski resorts in the Northeast will not be able to maintain a 100-day season by 2039, according to a study to be published next year by Daniel … Continue reading
Box 19-4. The Health Impacts of Climate Change Warmer winters and fewer cold spells, because of climate change, will decrease cold-related mortality in many temperate countries. IPCC – Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Climate expert Barack Obama disputes this claim, … Continue reading
Political Blogs, Opinions, Commentaries and Forums on Current Issues – US News Opinion Forty percent of Americans also approve of Obama.
Here at the White House, while we’re beginning to thaw from this week’s bone-chilling deep freeze, our discussions about the science of weather extremes are heating up. We know that no single weather episode proves or disproves climate change. Climate … Continue reading