Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
- President Decides To Scrap The Constitution To Save US From 0.0004 Mole Fraction Of A Harmless Trace Gas
- Climate Change Dementia Is Not A New Problem
- The Ten Best Places To Live In America
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
- Visualizing The Spectacular Stupidity Of The New York Times
- Frequency Of 100 Degree Days In The US Down 50% Over The Past 90 Years
- Speak Of The Devil …
- Stick A Fork In It
- The New York Times Expects A Water Mountain To Form Off The East Coast
- Jennifer Marohasy Puts BOM On The Chopping Block
- 1986 : World’s Greatest Climatologist Predicted Five Degrees Warming By 2010
- 1986 : “Big League Climatologists” Said We Were Doomed By The Year 2000
- Tampering With Climate Data Is Not A New Problem
- Certain Facts About The Scientific Incompetence Of NASA Are Not In Dispute
- Something Else Which Happened 45 Years Ago
Gail Combs on Thanks, Arnie Gail Combs on When Did Environmentalists Qui… Ken Barber on When Did Environmentalists Qui… Gail Combs on Build It, And They Will C… Paul in Sweden on Progressives – The New… Colorado Wellington on Exposing The Original Bir… Gail Combs on Nothing To See Here – Mo… Gail Combs on Nothing To See Here – Mo… smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… Gail Combs on Nothing To See Here – Mo…
Daily Archives: January 11, 2014
Old thick ice filled up the Beaufort Sea during 2013. Alarmists have been telling us how important this ice is, and now that it has happened they are in angry denial. Shouldn’t they be happy?
Except for the Communist left coast, the drought is over.
On August 23, 2013, web.archive.org/web/19970301004339/http://www.giss.nasa.gov/ appeared as below. Sometime after Jan 1, 2014 it became an empty html file, as did all of the archived data. The very troubling news for the culprits, is that the archived page was also archived … Continue reading
NASA hides the decline in US temperatures by cooling temperatures prior to the mid-1960’s and warming temperatures after the mid-1960’s. Note that according to USHCN docs, adjustments were supposed to level off after 1990 – but have actually increased exponentially.
26 Jan 1950 – 57 DEGREES BELOW ZERO IN MONTANA (U.S.A.) h/t to Andy Oz
NASA tampers with data around a mysterious mid 1960’s pivot point. Temperatures from before 1965 keep getting colder, and temperatures after 1965 keep getting warmer, with successive versions of GISS data. The 1997 version disappeared from the web archive around … Continue reading