Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
- Visualizing Extreme Temperature Fraud In Wisconsin
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
Daily Archives: January 12, 2014
I call this one “Goose Poop On Mann-Made Polar Vortex Trapped Missing Heat Ice“ This one is called “Twin CO2 And CH4 Producing Sons Of Different Bitches“
Expert Says Arctic Ocean Will Soon Be an Open Sea – Catastrophic Shifts in Climate Feared if Change Occurs Other Specialists See No Thinning of Polar Ice Cap – View Article – NYTimes.com
AB 32 went into effect in January, 2010. There was no drought in California at that time.
Steamboat Resort Mountain Cam at Morningside | View Live Snow & Weather Conditions at Steamboat We have 50 MPH winds picking up ahead of the Broncos game.
Obama’s US hurricane frequency is the lowest on record, and less than 20% of Grover Cleveland. HURDAT Re-analysis Chronological List of All Hurricanes
During the 1870’s, Florida averaged about 1.3 hurricanes per year. That average is now less than 0.5, and it has been nine years since Florida was hit by a hurricane – by far the longest such period on record. HURDAT … Continue reading
2012 was the first year to have less than 1,000 US tornadoes, and 2013 had even fewer with 900. 1953-2013-tornado-detrend-captioned.png (1100×750)