Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
Daily Archives: January 13, 2014
Not only is everything else about the graph fraudulent, but it turns out that Dana ‘s claimed Lindzen forecast is also a fake. Does anyone have any idea where the curve attributed to me came from? I don’t do forecasts. … Continue reading
Dave Burton found another CIA paper from 1974 : documents.theblackvault.com/documents/environment/potentialtrends.pdf They blamed dips in the polar vortex on Arctic cooling, unlike the current administration – which thinks cold is caused by heat, debt is wealth, liabilities are assets, and being … Continue reading
Check out this crock of lies from Peter Sinclair. Puffing Lindzen | Climate Denial Crock of the Week He made up fake numbers for every line in his graph, didn’t normalize the non-existent Lindzen forecast. and used the wrong Hansen scenario. … Continue reading
Having the 1975 NAS report in hand completely disarms alarmists. Thanks Dave! https://ia801806.us.archive.org/7/items/understandingcli00unit/understandingcli00unit.pdf It also provides a smoking gun that Mann had no legitimate reason to delete Briffa’s trees, which precisely matched the NAS graph. http://climateaudit.org/2009/11/26/the-deleted-portion-of-the-briffa-reconstruction/ …
http://www.climatemonitor.it/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/1974.pdf h/t to omnologos
The Windsor Star – Google News Archive Search
NOAA has to massively cool Ohio’s past, because prior to 1955 it was very hot there. This simply doesn’t suit the global warming political narrative which NOAA is required to support.