Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
Send Al to the Pole on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… Send Al to the Pole on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… Pete Fox on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… SMS on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… omanuel on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… SMS on Good Karma au1corsair on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… Karl W. Braun on Good Karma omanuel on Good Karma Ron on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa…
Daily Archives: January 13, 2014
Not only is everything else about the graph fraudulent, but it turns out that Dana ‘s claimed Lindzen forecast is also a fake. Does anyone have any idea where the curve attributed to me came from? I don’t do forecasts. … Continue reading
Dave Burton found another CIA paper from 1974 : documents.theblackvault.com/documents/environment/potentialtrends.pdf They blamed dips in the polar vortex on Arctic cooling, unlike the current administration – which thinks cold is caused by heat, debt is wealth, liabilities are assets, and being … Continue reading
Check out this crock of lies from Peter Sinclair. Puffing Lindzen | Climate Denial Crock of the Week He made up fake numbers for every line in his graph, didn’t normalize the non-existent Lindzen forecast. and used the wrong Hansen scenario. … Continue reading
Having the 1975 NAS report in hand completely disarms alarmists. Thanks Dave! https://ia801806.us.archive.org/7/items/understandingcli00unit/understandingcli00unit.pdf It also provides a smoking gun that Mann had no legitimate reason to delete Briffa’s trees, which precisely matched the NAS graph. http://climateaudit.org/2009/11/26/the-deleted-portion-of-the-briffa-reconstruction/ …
http://www.climatemonitor.it/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/1974.pdf h/t to omnologos
The Windsor Star – Google News Archive Search
NOAA has to massively cool Ohio’s past, because prior to 1955 it was very hot there. This simply doesn’t suit the global warming political narrative which NOAA is required to support.