Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
Olaf Koenders on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Olaf Koenders on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Olaf Koenders on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… renbe on Huge Increase In Autumn Snow C… davidswuk on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… A C Osborn on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… David A on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… David A on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Mack on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Olaf Koenders on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies…
Daily Archives: January 14, 2014
Until yesterday I believed that CO2 was the most powerful force in the universe. But I have been educated since then that the exponential growth of CO2 since 1988 is not important. The climate is now controlled by CFC’s, which … Continue reading
Obama is frustrated that the elected representatives of the people keep thwarting his plans to punish the bitter people who cling to guns and religion. He plans to use his overwhelming 40% approval rating as leverage to create further mayhem … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @rgnldprrn – are Arctic rowers …
I overlaid Dana’s completely fraudulent “Lindzen” projection (dark blue normalized to start date of 1988) on top of Hansen, GISS (light blue) and RSS (purple) Even Dana’s completely bogus Lindzen projection beats Hansen by a wide margin. Yet The Guardian … Continue reading
BBC News – Q&A: Professor Phil Jones SUV’s must have been a huge problem in 1860.