Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Massive Reduction In US Drought Over The Past 80 Years
- Evil Denier Vs. Climate Hero
- Understanding Karma
- General Warrants
- More Evidence That Time Began In 1979
- Frequency Of 40ºC Days Plummeting Over The Past Century
- Young Dreamer Update
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 54% From 2012 – Up 5% From 2013
- What Will Be Their Excuse This Year?
- Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped, For Now
- The Northwest Passage Would Be Open, Except That It Is Blocked With Ice
- Washington Post : Koch Brothers Controlling The Climate Again
- Scientists Say To Ignore What They Predicted Last Time
- 35th Anniversary Of The Dawn Of Time
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
phodges on Young Dreamer Update Jim Hunt on Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Ov… daveburton on Exposing The Original Bir… SMS on Evil Denier Vs. Climate H… Ragtag Media on Massive Reduction In US Drough… El Lobo on Understanding Karma bit chilly on Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Ov… Frank Pernice on Massive Reduction In US Drough… Anthony S on Evil Denier Vs. Climate H… Anthony S on Evil Denier Vs. Climate H…
Daily Archives: January 15, 2014
US temperatures have been declining for over 90 years. NCDC tampers with the data to create a non-existent warming trend.
The only years with colder afternoons in the US were 1895, 1912 and (Mt. Pinatubo) 1993. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/
289 record minimums so far, and 13 record maximums.
NCDC is creating a non-existent US warming trend, by cooling the past at 2.2 degrees per century. 2013 set a new record for upwards adjustments.
UN climate chief calls for tripling of clean energy investment | Environment | theguardian.com
Study to See If City Life Alters the Climate Here – Study Will See If City Life Changes the Climate Here – View Article – NYTimes.com NASA rocket scientists are much smarter now. They may not be able to send … Continue reading
The Justice Department is facing mounting criticism after officials said they’ve turned up no evidence that would warrant criminal charges in the IRS targeting scandal, with conservatives now calling the investigation a “sham.” ‘Sham’? DOJ under fire amid claims IRS … Continue reading