Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
Daily Archives: January 15, 2014
US temperatures have been declining for over 90 years. NCDC tampers with the data to create a non-existent warming trend.
The only years with colder afternoons in the US were 1895, 1912 and (Mt. Pinatubo) 1993. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/
289 record minimums so far, and 13 record maximums.
NCDC is creating a non-existent US warming trend, by cooling the past at 2.2 degrees per century. 2013 set a new record for upwards adjustments.
UN climate chief calls for tripling of clean energy investment | Environment | theguardian.com
Study to See If City Life Alters the Climate Here – Study Will See If City Life Changes the Climate Here – View Article – NYTimes.com NASA rocket scientists are much smarter now. They may not be able to send … Continue reading
The Justice Department is facing mounting criticism after officials said they’ve turned up no evidence that would warrant criminal charges in the IRS targeting scandal, with conservatives now calling the investigation a “sham.” ‘Sham’? DOJ under fire amid claims IRS … Continue reading