Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
Daily Archives: January 15, 2014
US temperatures have been declining for over 90 years. NCDC tampers with the data to create a non-existent warming trend.
The only years with colder afternoons in the US were 1895, 1912 and (Mt. Pinatubo) 1993. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/
289 record minimums so far, and 13 record maximums.
NCDC is creating a non-existent US warming trend, by cooling the past at 2.2 degrees per century. 2013 set a new record for upwards adjustments.
UN climate chief calls for tripling of clean energy investment | Environment | theguardian.com
Study to See If City Life Alters the Climate Here – Study Will See If City Life Changes the Climate Here – View Article – NYTimes.com NASA rocket scientists are much smarter now. They may not be able to send … Continue reading
The Justice Department is facing mounting criticism after officials said they’ve turned up no evidence that would warrant criminal charges in the IRS targeting scandal, with conservatives now calling the investigation a “sham.” ‘Sham’? DOJ under fire amid claims IRS … Continue reading