Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
- How To Identify Climate Fraud By Government Agencies
- 100 Years Ago – Before Climate Scientists Started Lying About Antarctica
- Meet Me At Whole Foods
- My Arctic Forecast
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 55% Since 2012
- Removing The 1940s Blip
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- 15% vs. 30% Vs. Area Vs. Brainless Climate Scientists
- Green Energy Threatens All Flying Creatures
Quiet Desperation on Something To Look Forward… Quiet Desperation on Our Amazing New Store Shazaam on Reggie Urgently Needed In The… mjc on Reggie Urgently Needed In The… mjc on Reggie Urgently Needed In The… Truthseeker on Our Amazing New Store Centinel2012 on Understanding The Hockey … NoMoreGore on Our Amazing New Store Jl on 20 Years Ago omanuel on Something To Look Forward…
Daily Archives: January 16, 2014
It is time for President Obama to sign an executive order ending the drought in California.
97% of climate models are completely useless. The other 3% are as accurate as a stopped clock. http://www.epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Files.View&FileStore_id=07472bb4-3eeb-42da-a49d-964165860275
13 Jan 1950 – Memories of Black Friday, 1939 THIS IS FRIDAY 13th
But, apropos of hot weather, it must have been fearful indeed in Kansas. A letter from Manhattan, in that Territory, — how fortunate for us that it was not our Manhattan, — states, under date of July 19: “The thermometer … Continue reading
NOAA/GISS temperature corrections are larger than the claimed trend, and actually reverse the polarity. No serious scientist would attempt to publish graphs which have an error bar larger than the trend, much less present it as settled science without any … Continue reading
Marble Bar heatwave, 1923-24 The world record for the longest sequence of days above 100°Fahrenheit (or 37.8° on the Celsius scale) is held by Marble Bar in the inland Pilbara district of Western Australia. The temperature, measured under standard exposure … Continue reading
A Google search for colder in outlying areas turns up 19 million results – yet climate experts tell us that UHI has almost no effect on temperature.