Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
Daily Archives: January 16, 2014
It is time for President Obama to sign an executive order ending the drought in California.
97% of climate models are completely useless. The other 3% are as accurate as a stopped clock. http://www.epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Files.View&FileStore_id=07472bb4-3eeb-42da-a49d-964165860275
13 Jan 1950 – Memories of Black Friday, 1939 THIS IS FRIDAY 13th
But, apropos of hot weather, it must have been fearful indeed in Kansas. A letter from Manhattan, in that Territory, — how fortunate for us that it was not our Manhattan, — states, under date of July 19: “The thermometer … Continue reading
NOAA/GISS temperature corrections are larger than the claimed trend, and actually reverse the polarity. No serious scientist would attempt to publish graphs which have an error bar larger than the trend, much less present it as settled science without any … Continue reading