Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
geran on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… The Iconoclast on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… darrylb on The Darkening Of Science MrX on The Darkening Of Science Gail Combs on The New Normal In Climate Junk… Gail Combs on The New Normal In Climate Junk… omanuel on The Darkening Of Science Billy Liar on The New Normal In Climate Junk… Truthseeker on The Darkening Of Science Rosco on The Darkening Of Science
Daily Archives: January 17, 2014
Scientists are 99% certain that humans are destroying the planet with Mann-made global warming, and they are simultaneously baffled why low solar activity is causing global cooling. BBC News – Has the Sun gone to sleep?
THE overwhelming consensus among climate scientists is that human-caused climate change is happening. Yet a fringe minority of our populace clings to an irrational rejection of well-established science. This virulent strain of anti-science infects the halls of Congress, the pages … Continue reading
01 Feb 1896 – NEW SOUTH WALES. [BY TELEGRAPH.] SYDNEY, January… h/t to Jody
During the Little Ice Age, Philadelphia was much warmer than it is now – after unprecedented Mann-made warming. A Meteorological Account of the Weather in Philadelphia: From January 1 … – Charles Peirce – Google Books
January 10 was the hottest day on record in Southeast Australia. Adelaide was 117 degrees, and Melbourne was 113 degrees. 11 Jan 1939 – HOTTEST DAY ON RECORD IN THREE CAPITALS Seven De… Three days later (Black Friday) Melbourne surpassed … Continue reading
Temperature today in Melbourne is 73F. On the same day in 1908, it was 106 F. Papers Past — Taranaki Herald — 17 January 1908 — DROUGHT AND HEAT. January 16, 1939 it was 114 degrees in Melbourne. 13 Jan … Continue reading
Must have been the 280 ppm CO2 in 1889, which made it so hot. Australia’s highest temperature: On Jan. 16, 1889, the temperature at Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia, soared to 128 (degrees) F, the highest temperature ever recorded on the continent … Continue reading