Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
Richard T. Fowler on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… gator69 on My Kind Of Women richard on NASA 1990 : No Global Warming… gator69 on 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George… matayaya on My Kind Of Women gator69 on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… wayne on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… matayaya on My Kind Of Women
Daily Archives: January 19, 2014
U.S. Data Since 1895 Fail To Show Warming Trend By PHILIP SHABECOFF, Special to the New York Times Published: January 26, 1989 After examining climate data extending back nearly 100 years, a team of Government scientists has concluded that there … Continue reading
I spent the evening comparing USHCN V1 and V2 graphs, and discovered a huge discrepancy between their V1 and V2 adjustments. This is their current US graph. Note that there is a discontinuity at 1998, which doesn’t look right. Globally, … Continue reading
NOAA makes Piltdown Mann look like rocket science. rawurban3.5_pg.gif (712×431)