Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
Ian Billing on A New Moron Of The Day! El Duderino on He Is So Open Minded That He R… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Crashex on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Robert B on Heidi Defines Climate! ntesdorf on A New Moron Of The Day! Fallon on Joe McCarthy Back In The …
Daily Archives: January 21, 2014
This is what a Mann-made global warming polar vortex looks like in 2014 Dangerous Cold Headed Back to Midwest, Northeast And this is what a natural global cooling polar vortex looked like in January, 1977 The Lewiston Journal – Google … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @borenbears You forgot to mention …
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @ClimateOfGavin Your own data … Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @ClimateOfGavin In 1999, your … You can’t make up comedy like government scientists.
The Genesis Strategy – A chilling prospect – View Article – NYTimes.com
WunderCam Directory | Weather Underground
The same government which tells us that tripling the deficit is actually cutting it in half, also tells us that a large negative temperature adjustment in USHCN V2 is based on the same math as a small positive adjustment in … Continue reading