Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Scientists Demonstrate Again That they Are Incompetent Zealots
- Secret Service Unveils New White House Security Measures
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
mjc on Ebola Update mjc on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… omanuel on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… Richard T. Fowler on Poor Secret Service Protection… mjc on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… tom0mason on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… tom0mason on Ebola Update Dave G on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… Billy Liar on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… Richard T. Fowler on Poor Secret Service Protection…
Daily Archives: January 22, 2014
You get your nice new Min/Max thermometer and set it up. First afternoon the temperature is 65F when you take you measurement at 4 pm and reset your thermometer. An hour later, a cold front comes through and the next … Continue reading
Hansen’s zero emissions scenario C assumed no emissions after the year 2000. Even bogus GISS data shows no temperature rise over the past decade, which means the climate is behaving identically to what Hansen expected in a zero emissions world. … Continue reading
From: Phil Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: “Michael E. Mann” <email@example.com> Subject: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL Date: Thu Jul 8 16:30:16 2004 I can’t see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin and I will keep them out somehow – even if … Continue reading
NOAA: World in 2013 was 4th hottest on record – CBS News Experts tell CBS News that it has never been hot in Detroit before. http://news.google.com/newspapers