Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
alan on New York Times Says That Alask… Password protected on New York Times Says That Alask… stevengoddard on New York Times Says That Alask… Password protected on New York Times Says That Alask… It is I only on Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That… Jimmy Haigh on Help – I Lost My Hockey… Anything is possible on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… dmmcmah on Help – I Lost My Hockey… dmmcmah on Help – I Lost My Hockey… jjreuter on Inaction To Drown Green-Haired…
Monthly Archives: February 2014
As of 1998, there wasn’t anything scary happening to the climate. But then everything changed. The animation below switches between Jones et al 1998, and Mann’s hockey stick. Around that same time, Hansen did the same thing to the US … Continue reading
For almost 35 years, NASA has been altering the temperature record to make the slope of warming appear steeper. The large change below was made just over a year ago. These changes have occurred repeatedly and consistently – and almost … Continue reading
Black is 1980 Vinnikov et al. Red is current GISS. About 0.3C has been knocked of the 1940 temperature “blip”. From: Tom Wigley <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: Phil Jones <email@example.com> Subject: 1940s Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 23:25:38 -0600 Cc: Ben Santer … Continue reading
Between 1981 and 1987, Hansen was already quite busy cooling his own past. Blue is Hansen 1981. Black is Hansen 1987. Graphs are normalized to the most recent common five year mean in 1978. Another way of looking at … Continue reading
Five years ago, The Met Office announced that Scottish skiing is a thing of the past. Skiing is ‘doomed’ … so enjoy it while it lasts – The Scotsman This winter they have had the most snow in almost 70 … Continue reading
This looks nothing like Mann’s hockey stick. The next two graphs overlay Jones in purple on Mann The red hockey stick didn’t exist until Mann tossed it in.