Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
Richard T. Fowler on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… gator69 on My Kind Of Women richard on NASA 1990 : No Global Warming… gator69 on 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George… matayaya on My Kind Of Women gator69 on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… wayne on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… matayaya on My Kind Of Women
Monthly Archives: February 2014
As of 1998, there wasn’t anything scary happening to the climate. But then everything changed. The animation below switches between Jones et al 1998, and Mann’s hockey stick. Around that same time, Hansen did the same thing to the US … Continue reading
For almost 35 years, NASA has been altering the temperature record to make the slope of warming appear steeper. The large change below was made just over a year ago. These changes have occurred repeatedly and consistently – and almost … Continue reading
Black is 1980 Vinnikov et al. Red is current GISS. About 0.3C has been knocked of the 1940 temperature “blip”. From: Tom Wigley <email@example.com> To: Phil Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: 1940s Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 23:25:38 -0600 Cc: Ben Santer … Continue reading
Between 1981 and 1987, Hansen was already quite busy cooling his own past. Blue is Hansen 1981. Black is Hansen 1987. Graphs are normalized to the most recent common five year mean in 1978. Another way of looking at … Continue reading
Five years ago, The Met Office announced that Scottish skiing is a thing of the past. Skiing is ‘doomed’ … so enjoy it while it lasts – The Scotsman This winter they have had the most snow in almost 70 … Continue reading
This looks nothing like Mann’s hockey stick. The next two graphs overlay Jones in purple on Mann The red hockey stick didn’t exist until Mann tossed it in.