Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Great Match Going On At Stamford Bridge
- Calling NASA’s Ruedy On His BS
- 60 Years Of No Major Hurricanes In New England
- Get The Shovels Out
- Arctic Shipping Update
- Self-Fulfilling Prophesy From Gavin Schmidt
- The Climate Has Moved To Seattle
- Shock News : BOM Is Tampering With Climate Data
- Non-Existent Global Warming Hiatus Could Last For Another Decade
- Another Great Triumph For Climate Science
- Just A Coincidence
- Second Coldest Winter On Record In The Midwest
- Hostage Rescue Attempt Fails
- Coolest Summer On Record In The Midwest
- Imagine! A World Without Fossil Fuels
- Thermometers Show That The US Has Been Cooling For Nearly A Century
- Hope And Change Update
- Reggie At Work!
- US Has Had The Fewest 90 Degree Days, And The Fifth Most 0 Degree Days In 2014
- Michigan Has Had Both Their Coldest Winter And Summer On Record This Year
- Predictions Don’t Get Worse Than This
- More Fine GISS Handiwork In The Arctic
- Understanding The Hiatus
- ISIS Appears : IRS Disappears – Benghazi Disappears – Immigration Disappears
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
geran on Calling NASA’s Ruedy On… geran on Calling NASA’s Ruedy On… Hugh K on Calling NASA’s Ruedy On… Justa Joe on Calling NASA’s Ruedy On… omanuel on Calling NASA’s Ruedy On… Edmonton Al on Calling NASA’s Ruedy On… omanuel on Self-Fulfilling Prophesy From… Owen on Calling NASA’s Ruedy On… Hugh K on 60 Years Of No Major Hurricane… bit chilly on Calling NASA’s Ruedy On…
Daily Archives: February 1, 2014
Steamboat Resort Mountain Cam at Morningside | View Live Snow & Weather Conditions at Steamboat
NPR is obsessed with the Christie bridge scandal, but has no interest in Obama’s dozens of much worse scandals. It is almost like they are the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.
So far, this winter has been the 12th coldest on record in the US. With lots of very cold weather in the long range forecast. 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
January nighttime temperatures in Texas have been plummeting since 1895. So far, this January has been the 8th coldest on record, and coldest in 35 years. The month will likely finish even colder when all data is collected.
Actually, I was talking about snow. Not the darker material Katherine normally shovels.
A Possible First: Lawsuit Over Birds Stops Federal Wind Energy Project | Wind | ReWire | KCET h/t to Dave G