- Mosher Says NASA Temperatures Are Right On The Money
- Michigan Having Its Coldest Six Month Period On Record
- Phil Jones Hiding The Decline
- More Arctic Sea Ice Than 2005 and 2006
- US Having Its Coldest Six Month Period Since 1912
- Great Lakes Set Mid-March Ice Cover Record
- March 11, 1888 Snowstorm In New York
- Climate Experts Say That Drought Is Getting Worse
- Dems Filibustering The Weather
- Removing The Blip
- 95% Of Australia Is Drought Free
- 1912 : Experts Wanted To Melt The North Pole – To Improve Earth’s Climate
- During The Non-Existent MWP, There Were No Glaciers In Europe
- License Hands And Feet
- New Research Shows That The Climate Anticipates CO2
- Green Energy Is Blossoming In Europe
- When They Removed The 1940′s Blip, Did They Put The Ice Back?
- The Missing Heat Has Sunk To The Bottom Of Lake Superior
- Almost Five Months Since Scientists Announced That Global Warming Has Overheated Lake Superior
- Sarah Palin Explains The State Of Climate Science
- The Great Gun Debate
- Mosher Still Looking For The Mid-Troposphere Cold Spot
- Why We Have A Second Amendment
- 1871: New York Times Complained That Climate Change Made Winter Cold In The South
- 1933 : Australia’s Chief Weather Expert Said That Belief In Climate Change Is An “Error Of Human Memory”
PJ London on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont… gator69 on Phil Jones Hiding The Dec… D. Self on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont… D. Self on Michigan Having Its Coldest Si… gator69 on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont… gator69 on Great Lakes Set Mid-March Ice… Michael E. Newton (@… on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont… Michael E. Newton (@… on Michigan Having Its Coldest Si… mkelly on Michigan Having Its Coldest Si… EW3 on US Having Its Coldest Six Mont…
Daily Archives: February 1, 2014
Steamboat Resort Mountain Cam at Morningside | View Live Snow & Weather Conditions at Steamboat
NPR is obsessed with the Christie bridge scandal, but has no interest in Obama’s dozens of much worse scandals. It is almost like they are the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.
So far, this winter has been the 12th coldest on record in the US. With lots of very cold weather in the long range forecast. 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
January nighttime temperatures in Texas have been plummeting since 1895. So far, this January has been the 8th coldest on record, and coldest in 35 years. The month will likely finish even colder when all data is collected.
Actually, I was talking about snow. Not the darker material Katherine normally shovels.
A Possible First: Lawsuit Over Birds Stops Federal Wind Energy Project | Wind | ReWire | KCET h/t to Dave G