Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
Joe P. on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… Pathway on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… Dougmanxx on US Temperatures Have Plummeted… Derron on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… Send Al to the Pole on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… rah on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Send Al to the Pole on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Send Al to the Pole on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… vuurklip on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Andy DC on US Temperatures Have Plummeted…
Daily Archives: February 2, 2014
Obama goes skeet shooting all the time, and normally horizontal. But he throws the football towards overhead flying geese.
04 Mar 1950 – It’s even hotter near the pole
Prior to NASA and NOAA rewriting the temperature record, the late 1960’s were colder than the late 1890’s.
Black is the 1975 National Academy of Sciences graph. Red is GISS Northern Hemisphere temperatures. Mosher says it is all first rate science.