Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Ban High Capacity Dinosaurs
- “It Is Not A Black Vs. White Problem”
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
- How To Identify Climate Fraud By Government Agencies
- 100 Years Ago – Before Climate Scientists Started Lying About Antarctica
- Meet Me At Whole Foods
- My Arctic Forecast
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 55% Since 2012
- Removing The 1940s Blip
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
geran on Ban High Capacity Dinosau… Traitor In Chief on If Barack Obama Had A Son… Traitor In Chief on If Barack Obama Had A Son… Mark Luhman on Something To Look Forward… Mark Luhman on Something To Look Forward… Traitor In Chief on If Barack Obama Had A Son… Stark Dickflüssig on 20 Years Ago Traitor In Chief on If Barack Obama Had A Son… Stark Dickflüssig on 15% vs. 30% Vs. Area Vs. Brain… mjc on Ban High Capacity Dinosau…
Daily Archives: February 2, 2014
Obama goes skeet shooting all the time, and normally horizontal. But he throws the football towards overhead flying geese.
04 Mar 1950 – It’s even hotter near the pole
Prior to NASA and NOAA rewriting the temperature record, the late 1960’s were colder than the late 1890’s.
Black is the 1975 National Academy of Sciences graph. Red is GISS Northern Hemisphere temperatures. Mosher says it is all first rate science.
Great Lakes ice coverage at an all-time record high Antarctic sea ice coverage at an all-time record high Arctic sea ice extent up 60% last summer Coldest winter in at least 25 years in the US This is exactly what … Continue reading
Mountain Resort Web Cams | On-Mountain Cams | SkiHeavenly.com
Red shows the gap between Jan 29, 2014 and Jan 29, 1979 – the previous record year Current coverage is more than 2X normal. Product – Product Search – Canadian Ice Service Environment Canada – Weather and Meteorology – Great … Continue reading
By Richard Muller on December 17, 2003 Let me be clear. My own reading of the literature and study of paleoclimate suggests strongly that carbon dioxide from burning of fossil fuels will prove to be the greatest pollutant of human … Continue reading