Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Coldest July 25 On Record In Westminster, Maryland
- July 22 Global Sea Ice Area Above Normal
- Arctic Sea Ice Reaches Summer Decadal Maximum
- NASA’s Finest Are Climate Skeptics
- Policy Clarification
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
- More From Bridgehampton, NY
- Deranged, Or Just Breathtakingly Ignorant?
- New Photo Of Professor Chris Turney’s Boat Trapped In An Algorithm Error
- Algorithm This
- Almost No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past Three Days
- It’s The Communism, Stupid
- Climate Math : Almost All Locations Are Below The Mean
- Deranged Blogger Predicts A High Arctic Minimum This Summer
- The Largest Fire In US History Occurred In Washington – During The Coldest Year Ever
- Hot Weather In The US Peaked At 310 PPM CO2
- US Is Having One Of Its Coolest Summers On Record
- Summer Of 1936 Obliterated All Other Summers For Record Heat
- More Than 20% Of US All Time Temperature Records Were Set During The Summer Of 1936
- The Polar Vortex Excuse
- Chicago Is More Than 30 Degrees Colder Than 80 Years Ago
- During The Heatwave Of 1936, Two Thirds Of The US Was Over 100 Degrees
Daily Archives: February 2, 2014
Obama goes skeet shooting all the time, and normally horizontal. But he throws the football towards overhead flying geese.
04 Mar 1950 – It’s even hotter near the pole
Prior to NASA and NOAA rewriting the temperature record, the late 1960′s were colder than the late 1890′s.
Black is the 1975 National Academy of Sciences graph. Red is GISS Northern Hemisphere temperatures. Mosher says it is all first rate science.
Great Lakes ice coverage at an all-time record high Antarctic sea ice coverage at an all-time record high Arctic sea ice extent up 60% last summer Coldest winter in at least 25 years in the US This is exactly what … Continue reading
Mountain Resort Web Cams | On-Mountain Cams | SkiHeavenly.com
Red shows the gap between Jan 29, 2014 and Jan 29, 1979 – the previous record year Current coverage is more than 2X normal. Product – Product Search – Canadian Ice Service Environment Canada – Weather and Meteorology – Great … Continue reading
By Richard Muller on December 17, 2003 Let me be clear. My own reading of the literature and study of paleoclimate suggests strongly that carbon dioxide from burning of fossil fuels will prove to be the greatest pollutant of human … Continue reading